on 02-11-2012 10:29
I'm hoping someone can help, I'm trying to download an MMS message on my new Galaxy S3 however it wont work. It comes up saying 'Downloading' but nothing happens, I've tried when the phone has been connected to WiFi and also when it has full signal but it still wont work.
I've googled thins and checked all my setting etc and all seem to be correct, does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wong?
This question has a Best Answer. Go to Best Answer
on 02-11-2012 10:33
have you checked the download folder to see if its in ther ? it must be a settings problem see the settings below
Connection Name: giffgaff - GPRS
APN - Access Point Name: giffgaff.com
Proxy Server Address: 184.108.40.206
Login - Username: giffgaff
on 02-11-2012 10:34
on 02-11-2012 10:36
Internet and MMS settings for Samsung Galaxy S3 (Also for Galaxy s2 on icecream sandwich) http://bit.ly/giffgaffs
Or use Tweakker android: mms-internet
on 02-11-2012 10:42
Run through this checklist:
- Do you have a good signal - it should be at least 3g or H / H+
- Do you have active credit or goody bag?
- Is WiFi off?
- Double check your APN settings here: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-To
- Follow the above guide exactly, including saving the settings and then going to home screen, then restarting.
- Make sure you only have the active APN as per the guide in your APN list, delete the rest.
Try these steps and let us know how you get on.