Help & Support

newcomer
someoneusa
Best Answer

MMS windows phone

Hi guys, I used the connection setup app and was able to open photos that were sent but my friend was trying to send me contact information from her Iphone, provider is 3 and I got a message when I tried to open it, "we can't show some content in this message". Any ideas?

Thanks

newcomer
someoneusa

Re: MMS windows phone

And to add, I had a windows 7.5 at the time which I just upgraded to 7.8, not sure if this will make a difference with future messages.

m9xx7demix
Kudos: 265
Ideas: 13
Best Answers: 131

It might be an issue if your friend is using another operating system to you, because the contact systems will work differently on each system and not work in sync with each other.
Kind regards, Mickey

Free calls and texts to other giffgaff members, calls, minutes and internet for £5 a month, free £5 credit...
Click here to get your FREE SIM now!
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/m9xx7demix
signal_is_matter
Kudos: 296
Best Answers: 116

Have you tried reinstalling the MMS settings?

I hope I have helped you today. Please show your respect to my answer by clicking the orange star in the bottom right of this post :smileyhappy:

Oh and by the way, to save everyone's time, please accept my answer as a solution if I have helped you. Thanks a lot :smileyvery-happy:

head honcho
georgetown_82

Don't know. As mentioned above. It could come down to the OS the phone is using. Try some forums
foxymac2020
Topics: 7
Kudos: 304
Best Answers: 67