Help & Support

cicerone
mdyea8

NOKIA C2-03 Internet Settings

hi my phone is nokia C2-03, my internet is not working , i have send text to 2020 but still not working, please help

instructor
booyar

Re: NOKIA C2-03 Internet Settings

kimlambert
Topics: 2
Kudos: 96
Best Answers: 36

Your text to 2020, did you send the word "SETTINGS" ? 

There should be a reply text - make take a few minutes. You need to save and activate it. 

bertiebat

The only guide I that may help you is another Nokia phone, but there should be similarity that should help Nokia C3-00 Internet Settings - http://bit.ly/ggnokia

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted :smileyhappy: to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
counsellor
heathercharters

[ Edited ]

Nokia are a pain with internet settings, when you download the settings (2020) they don't automatically configure, I'll see if I can find a fix now for you. Will be along the lines of manually setting your preffered access point in the settings

*edit

Booyar above points to how to do this

xan
vanguard
xan

Many phones can receive their internet settings from giffgaff simply by texting settings to 2020

If this fails, which it may well do on recent smart phones then if you are confident in manually editing your Internet settings, then use the following

GPRS-3G Settings

Connection Name: giffgaff – GPRS
APN - Access Point Name: giffgaff.com
Proxy Server Address: 193.113.200.195
 (some phones prefer you to omit the proxy server and port)
Proxy Port:8080
Login - Username: giffgaff
Password: password
MCC: 234
MNC: 10

MMS Settings

Connection Name: giffgaff – MMS
APN - Access Point Name: giffgaff.com
Username: giffgaff
Password: password
Server: http://mmsc.mediamessaging.co.uk:8002
MMSC: http://mmsc.mediamessaging.co.uk:8002
MMS proxy: 193.113.200.195
MMS port: 8080
MCC: 234
MNC: 10
APN type: mms

To try to help you get your phone connected to the Internet, can I suggest you goto http://support.giffgaff.com/app/home where giffgaff have already assembled a large database of settings and instructions for entering them on many devices.

Enter your device name (I.e Make and Model) in the search box.,

If your device is found then click the link and this should display a detailed step by step guide to entering the giffgaff settings required for your particular device to be able to access the internet

If the steps required for your exact device are not found then please consider looking at model names close to yours as the menus of manufacture's phones usually stay the same, or check the forum for any postings relating to your device for more information.
soothsayer
djbonner07

The phone has a 4-way directional 'Navi' key and 2 soft keys on either side of this. The Navi key can also be pressed in to select options.

1. Select 'Menu' (press Navi Key).
2. Highlight 'Settings' and select (press Navi key).
3. Highlight 'Configuration' and select (press Navi key).
4. Highlight 'Personal config. sett.' and select (press Navi key).
5. Select 'Add' (press Navi key).
6. Highlight 'Web' and select (press Navi key).
7. Highlight 'Account Name' and select (press Navi key), enter 'giffgaff WAP GPRS' then 'OK' (press Navi Key).
8. Highlight 'Homepage' and select (press Navi key), enter 'http://giffgaff.com/mobile' then 'OK' (press Navi Key).
9. Highlight 'User name' and select (press Navi key), enter 'giffgaff' then 'OK' (press Navi Key).
10. Highlight 'Password' and select (press Navi key), enter 'password' then 'OK', verify password and again select 'OK' (press Navi Key).
11. Highlight 'Use pref. access pt.' and select (press Navi key), highlight 'No' and select (press Navi key).
12. Press 'OK' (press Navi key) to the question 'Define access point settings'.
13. Highlight 'Access point settings' and select (press Navi key).
14. Highlight 'Proxy' and select (press Navi key),
highlight 'Enabled' and select (press Navi key).
15. Highlight 'Proxy address' and select (press Navi key), enter '193.113.200.195' and 'OK' (press Navi Key).
16. Highlight 'Proxy port' and select (press Navi key), enter '8080' and 'OK' (press Navi Key).
17. Ignore 'Data bearer' this should be set to 'Packet Data'.
18. Highlight 'Bearer settings' and select (press Navi key).
19. Highlight 'Packet data acc pt' and select (press Navi key), enter 'giffgaff.com' and 'OK' (press Navi Key).
20. Ignore 'Network type' this should be set to 'IPv4'.
21. Ignore 'Authentication type', this should be set as 'Normal'
22. Highlight 'Username' and select (press Navi key), enter 'giffgaff' and 'OK' (press Navi Key).
23. Highlight 'Password' and select (press Navi key), enter 'password' and select 'OK' (press Navi key). Verify password and again 'OK' (press Navi Key).
24. Press 'Back' three times (right softkey).
25. Highlight 'giffgaff WAP GPRS' and select 'Options' (left softkey).
26. Highlight 'Activate' and select (press Navi Key).
27. Press 'Back' (right softkey) 4 times.

The GPRS WAP settings are now complete

Get a free giffgaff Sim