Help & Support

newcomer
crbainbridge

Not able to purchase goodybag?

I'm trying to buy a goodybag but keep getting the response you can only top up credit at this time and to purchase a goodybag you must try later. This has been happening since last night. Any ideas?
shabbako1
Topics: 46
Kudos: 467
Best Answers: 275

Re: Not able to purchase goodybag?

have you got enough credit to buy a goody bag ?

FREE NORMAL SIM OR MICRO SIM WITH £5 FREE CREDIT CLICK ON THE BANNER
Get a free giffgaff Sim
ajenno
Kudos: 479
Best Answers: 353

Goodybag purchase: Unfortunately you can not purchase a goody bag after 7pm on the same day the live one expires. However you can purchase one from around 10am the following morning. (Be patient, the system is probs just updating)
This is too avoid the system messing up and getting rid of the wrong goodybag.
To avoid this from happening you can queue a goodybag by simply purchasing one before 7pm on or before the day it expires. The queued one will take over automatically between 10pm to midnight on the expiry day.
Guide to goodybags: http://support.giffgaff.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/600/kw/goodybag%20guide
Order a FREE giffgaff sim with £5 FREE credit click on the banner below
Get a free giffgaff Sim
allwyn
Best Answers: 109

This is a known issue at the moment, further updates can be found here:http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Unable-to-buy-goodybags-18th-Jan/m-p/2...

Try clearing your cache and trying again in the mean time..

incrediblesam
Kudos: 210
Best Answers: 137

Its a site glitch, try using a different browser. :smileyhappy:
Get a free giffgaff Sim
head honcho
pitney

U will have to do as the message says mate try later. Sounds as theres problems with buying ggbags
sullyman524
Topics: 163
Kudos: 640
Best Answers: 165

try a different browser

Have I helped? If yes, please give me KUDOS, this is to the left of the post underneath my name.If I have solved your problem or answered your question, please click accept as solution on my post
Get a free giffgaff Sim
rayhoo
Topics: 24
Kudos: 4,339

crbainbridge wrote:
I'm trying to buy a goodybag but keep getting the response you can only top up credit at this time and to purchase a goodybag you must try later. This has been happening since last night. Any ideas?

If you have a goodybags due to expire then you'll have to wait until tomorrow to buy one.  Please read here to see how goodybags work:   http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/CREDIT-AND-GOODYBAG-CONFUSION/m-p/988713/me...

jokeyboi77

if your gb expires tonight then unfortunetly you are locked out because you get locked out at 7pm on gb expiry day i'm afraid
newcomer
crbainbridge

Using a card so that isn't the issue. Thanks anyway:smileyhappy: