Help & Support

newcomer
asodha94

PAC Code Transfer

Hi

I have received my sim, and wanted to transfer my old number from vodafone to giffgaff

I have got my PAC code

however i was not sure whether i can transfer my number yet, as my current contract runs out on the 17th december

what happens if i transfer my number to giffgaff while my contract is still running?

Also, how does the goodiebag system work?

voodoomama
Kudos: 245

Re: PAC Code Transfer

Don't think it would make a difference, but you'll have to finsih paying the contract charge.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Has your question been answered? Don't forget to ACCEPT A SOLUTION
Have I helped? Click on my star :smileywink:
ts
Topics: 7
Kudos: 450
Best Answers: 238

morvin

You CAN transfer the number http://bit.ly/giffgaffportin

Your Contract will expire when you port in your number. You might have to pay a small charge
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
scholar
hoffffy

Usually when you activated the PAC, it will terminate the contract with your current network, and you may be able to request money back from them for the time you havnt used. That was the case with me on O2

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Hoffffy do good? Give him a kudos and accept solution!
mazz2k11
Topics: 64
Kudos: 308
Best Answers: 55

N0pe the c0ntract wil stop after 2 days after you transfer your number And the godybag system works by you top up as much as you want and if you buy a godybag it lasts for 30 days
If i helped you please click the star button near my name !

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/mazz2k11
wjack2010
Topics: 55
Kudos: 723
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 18
Best Answers: 23

I'm not sure about the contract thing, but GoodyBags are pretty simple just top-up as usual, then after that head over to the goodybag page and select the once you wish to purchase, the amount will be converted to a goodybag for you.
Use Credit to Buy Phones - CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS IDEA

Hit the 'kudo' button if I helped

Minecraft Server IP: creative-mc.com
alant

[ Edited ]

asodha94 wrote:

Hi

I have received my sim, and wanted to transfer my old number from vodafone to giffgaff

I have got my PAC code

however i was not sure whether i can transfer my number yet, as my current contract runs out on the 17th december

what happens if i transfer my number to giffgaff while my contract is still running?

Also, how does the goodiebag system work?

Assuming you have given notice to terminate your contract with Vodafone and since a PAC has been issued this must be the case, the contract will end when the PAC is used. Once the number is ported, you should receive a final bill from Vodafone which will be final settlement of the outstanding charges.

Info on goodybags is here http://giffgaff.com/index/offer

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
aksthehunk
Topics: 28
Kudos: 38
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 2
Best Answers: 29

Your Contract will expire when you port in your number. Refer to this http://bit.ly/giffgaffportin
alant

wjack2010 wrote:
I'm not sure about the contract thing, but GoodyBags are pretty simple just top-up as usual, then after that head over to the goodybag page and select the once you wish to purchase, the amount will be converted to a goodybag for you.

You can either 'buy' a goodybag using existing credit (rather than 'converting' credit) or purchase directly using a credit or debit card.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim