Help & Support

pathfinder
jking0502

People copying posts!

While being on gg for about a week now I've noticed a lot of other giffgaffers that just seem to copy posts for the sake of getting kudos or solving questions, I think it's really annoying and one of the things that ruin the gg community!

What do you lot think ?
Get a free giffgaff Sim
andreww
Mobile Phone: iPhone 5s

Re: People copying posts!

I think that While being on gg for about a week now I've noticed a lot of other giffgaffers that just seem to copy posts for the sake of getting kudos or solving questions, I think it's really annoying and one of the things that ruin the gg community!

All SIMs, Micro-SIMs and Nano-Sims include £5 free credit upon activation :smileyhappy:
mikehall94
Topics: 67
Kudos: 144
Ideas: 6

It's dead annoying! You'll spend a while on a quality and specific answer but notice there's about 10 copied and pasted or one-word answers there already! It's turned into a forum for the computer bodffins now I think :/
Get a free giffgaff Sim
just trust me...
paultheball

Get over it pal, I saw that post, most answers were given in less than 4 minutes.

Feel free to award Kudos to posts that helped you
and BEST ANSWER to the post that solved it :-)
Get a free giffgaff Sim
pathfinder
jking0502

Haha I was expecting someone to do that!
Get a free giffgaff Sim

You accused quite a few of us of doing that yet we all replied with I minute of the op. people take longer to type a fuller detailed reply or thier connection is slow.
It's only really after 4/5 mind that you could say that.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
mikehall94
Kudos: 144
Ideas: 6

Brilliant andreww. I'll look out for at the Edinburgh comedy fest shall I?

:smileytongue:
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Topics: 65
Kudos: 440
Best Answers: 29

Frankly, I would have them shot. I would have them taken outside and executed in front of their families.

nuttymoo
Kudos: 219
Best Answers: 65
Mobile Phone: HTC Wildfire S

There are a lot of duplicate posts and while this is very annoying, we can't be 100% sure they have copied.

It can take some people a little longer to type the same (well pretty much the same) thing and so it looks like it's been copied.

But others are blatently obvious that they have been copied as it's the same word for word and was definitely posted long enough after the original post.  As long as these aren't being kudoed then just ignore them.

All you can do really is ignore it. Unless you are sure you can spot 'kudos gaming' then you can report it :smileyhappy:

Don't forget to ACCEPT AS SOLUTION on the post that helped you :smileyvery-happy:
dany001
Kudos: 127
Best Answers: 33

Relax , we have ecuators on these forums and they keep a loook out but if the problem of copying posts consists by the same person they will have points deducted from payback so its useless for them
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

CONATCT ME FOR A PRE-CUT MICRO SIM THATS ALREADY TOPPED UP WITH £5 FOR YOU.

Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution' .....