Help & Support

novice
phantompain123

Phone Contract

Don't get me wrong, I love GiffGaff and the community, however I need a new phone, and I cannot afford to buy a good quality one by itself, so my question is...... is GiffGaff ever going to move onto contacts and contracts with phones as I believe this is the only downside of GiffGaff?

Please leave kudos if I have been helpful :smileyvery-happy:
darrenpainter
Kudos: 12,113
Best Answers: 3,922

Re: Phone Contract

They are very unlikely to ever move over to offering contracts as they have stated this on many occasions.
trainee
zebby

no this is just a payasugo tarriff i wish they had contracts get a new fone
helping the masses
weeman
Mobile Phone: Oppo Find 7a

Don't think that will happen mate,anytime soon,if ever.

George

novice
phantompain123

surely that limits giffgaffs potential to grow

Please leave kudos if I have been helpful :smileyvery-happy:
motivator
adamivison

the magic about giffgaff is that there is no contracts so so dont get tied up. similar to a 30 day rolling contract that you couldnt get a phone on.

Do you have a blackberry? Are you frustrated with blackberry services on giffgaff? THEN CLICK HERE!

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

FOR A FREE GIFFGAFF SIM WITH £5 CREDIT + 1ST CLASS POSTAGE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER NOW!
helper
jacstreak

Be patient... payback payout should be some time this week. Maybe early next week. =)
navigator
timst

I used to always have a contract so that I could get the latest phone. However I realised that I can get the phone I want and a giffgaff goody bag that I need and over 18 or 24 months I'll have paid less. Then take account of payback and giffgaff wins hands down.
Tim

Need a sim order one here and get £5 free credit
j.mp/freeggsim
or j.mp/freemicrosim

thomasb_94
Topics: 119
Kudos: 513
Best Answers: 51

unfortunately, they do not do contracts. however, you could get a cheaper phone. if you look around, there are some very good budget smartphones. the orange san francisco, htc wilfire and t-mobile pulse are just a few. I would recommend the orange san francisco because it has an excellent screen and android software. The only bad point really is it's camera. It is also very cheap to unlock and very easy to update to later versions of android. hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Click on the link below to order a free sim with £5 credit on it :smileyvery-happy:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
darrenpainter
Kudos: 12,113
Best Answers: 3,922

You already get contract style value on the goodybag packages without a 2 year commitment, and giffgaff are able to maintain low prices by not having to provide a full sales, support, returns system for phone hardware