Help & Support

beginner
danp
Best Answer

Queuing the labs £5 goodybag

I'm using the £5 labs goodybag at the moment. It seems like the best deal for the way I use my phone.

But unfortunately it's going to expire at the end of the month (31st October)

I have read that it is possible to queue goodybags, ie buy them in advance then when your old one runs out the new one starts automatically.

Can I do this with the Labs goody bag?

For example, buy 3 now before the offer expires and continue using them for the next 3 months.

Only going to be annoying if they bring out a new fantastic offer to replace it, I haven't been here long enough to know if that is a likely?

Any chance of making it a permanent goodybag?

enigma
sonesor

Re: Queuing the labs £5 goodybag

[ Edited ]

You can queue them yes, but not 3. The most you can have is 1 active now, and 1 queued

Any more than that and it starts to tie peopie in for too long, and begins to start looking like a contract, which giffgaff are against

CLICK ABOVE TO ORDER A SIM / MICROSIM WITH £5 FREE CREDIT
pathfinder
kevvy57

you can only have one queued at a time, so your current one your using and then a new one queued.

watch for a new lab's goody bag possibly in november
rayhoo
Topics: 23
Kudos: 4,226

Hi, you can queue a Goodybag if you have an active one now, including the £5.00 Lab. If you didn't have an active one the moment, then you could have bought two and the second would commence after the first had ended. You can't buy more than two Goodybags at a time.

I hope this helps.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to confirm your username, account e-mail address, and to receive a password reset link.
piplisa
Topics: 27
Kudos: 364
Best Answers: 22

[ Edited ]

you can only have one live and one waiting / queuing...

Get a free giffgaff Sim
rookie
emilyjanem

Yep, you can queue goody bags, however you can only queue 1 at any time. Thus, to make it clear, you are alowed to have one live goody bag and one queued goody bag.
If you think I have helped you, then please Kudos me! Just simply click on the yellow star on the left of this post.
pupil
perola

They might make it (or something like it) permanent. They are testing to see the response. I think it is a shame that the most visible response has been confusion and anger from those who bought it thinking that it had inclusive minutes - several threads were started by people wanting a refund. I agree that it is good value but think it would be better if they separated it from the regular goodybags by naming it differently as an alternative tariff.
pathfinder
kevvy57

it's such a shame most the posts on the forum have been negative regarding the confusion on the £5 charge.

would be great to know how common the confusion really is if its half the purchasers or less or more.

and 100% would be safer to try to remane it something along the lines of the GIFFGAFF VIP CLUB
beginner
danp

Thanks for all your responses

Its the first time I've posted on here and I'm amazed at how quick and good the replies are.

I saw on other posts the confusion about the goodybag. It seemed pretty straight forward to me until I tried to explain it to my girlfriend. She just didn't get it and brought the £10 one instead.

Dan