Help & Support

newcomer
samiul

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY S INTERNET NOT WORKING!

*packet
pioneer
olijp

oh right, urmm is it enabled for roaming networks etc too?

If i helped you today, feel free to give me kudos or even accepted solution :smileyhappy:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
samiul

when i press data roaming i have 3 options : 1) dsable 2) national roaming only and 3) all networks. what shall i enable???
pioneer
olijp

national roaming, not all networks, ans then try making it so it doesn't only use 2g If you have that option :smileyhappy: and then restart (:

If i helped you today, feel free to give me kudos or even accepted solution :smileyhappy:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
samiul

put it to national roaming, but i dont get the 2g option lol.. it seems to be working now thanks, how do i kudos pple btw lol, im new to this.
pioneer
olijp

press the star (: whoever solved your problem, press accepted solution on so they get credit for it :smileyhappy: and for kudos you press the star on the left :smileyhappy:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
samiul

Hi yesterday i believed my giffgaff internet was working fine but the problem has come back again and do not know why, i have read in a different forum where someone has an identical case to myn and the link is http://www.samsunggalaxysforum.com/samsung-galaxy-s-updates/update-gingerbread-2-3-3/. please help. thanks

newcomer
avester

I have the same phone and have no Internet access at all,I've reset the APN settings rebooted my phone and contacted an agent who said there is no reason I shouldn't have Internet.I'm at a loss now :smileysad: