Help & Support

newcomer
nickyleon

Samsung Galaxy Note- can not make or receive calls

Hi, recently experienced the problems of the tendency not making or receiving calls. I downgraded the Internet setting through the andriod market Giffgaff apps, and everything worked just fine until I could not make  calls a week ago, tried to call my mate but nothing happened, then tried to use my girl's phone to call myself, and right through the voiceover, however I could receive text messages, and about an hour late, it worked.

This morning, my mate tried to reach me by calls and texts, I did not receive anything until lunch time. All calls went to voice mail and texts received about couples of hours later they sent, Its quite annoying that you get a phone but not working all the time,

Any ideas,thx.

solidstar
Topics: 22
Kudos: 29
Best Answers: 12

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note- can not make or receive calls

Hey check your Signal bar
http://broadband.o2.co.uk/coverage/

Or

delete your current settings and text
"settings" to 2020 without the quotations.

Or

Enter in your settings your self by a tutorial below.
http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Definitive-APN-Settings-list/td-p/1279?

If i have helped you send me kujos.
------------- that star is the kujo!

Also if i have solved your question please make as select as solution. it tells helpers that the question has been solved :smileyhappy:
flaxvert
Kudos: 3,152
Best Answers: 957

Is your signal ok? Also hard reset your phone and give your sim a wipe, even new sims have a tendancy to get static build up.

new copy 2.jpg
new copy l2 copy.jpg
flaxvert
Kudos: 3,152
Best Answers: 957

Also is their signal ok?

new copy 2.jpg
new copy l2 copy.jpg
steward
cookiesnfooty

there are some users experiencing issues with service failures the same happened to me, if it continues I advise contacting an agent...

If I helped you please click the STAR on the left!

Iphone is my rock so if you need help hit me up.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
nickyleon

Hi, there was signals but no 3G this morning. but some other times when I could not make calls, there were both 3G and signals, my mate suggested me to change it to gsm only, but I want my 3G the same time.

mary_r_t

Can you try your sim in another phone to try and establish a phone or sim problem?

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
If you are visiting the UK and want a sim sent to an international address, click here
Urban Myths - The truth is out there!
newcomer
navnavsingh

Hi - I have exactly the same problem! have you managed to resolve it?? Did you get a solution? i have tried so many things and have had no luck... let me know please if you managed to fix it.
thanks.