Help & Support

newcomer
monmons
Best Answer

Take Adult content block OFF!!!

Ok... It looks really straight forward but I'm getting a tad annoyed. I'm trying to take tht adult content block off but its playing up. Something's I'm trying to do on line, I'm unable to do so as it thinks I'm under bloody 18yrs old!!! I go to phone settings, follow the details, put my driving licence number in ( as I'm not putting my passport details in... Thts a no no!!) and it keeps telling me I may have made a spelling error. Ive been trying since last night!!! Either I need to go to Specsavers or something cos I dunno what the hell I'm doing wrong. If I don't want to use my passport details i shouldn't have to... Help meeee pleeaassee!!!
d_eagleton

Re: Take Adult content block OFF!!!

If you don;t mind waiting an agent can remove it for you but they take a fair few days :smileyhappy:

Contact an Agent http://bit.ly/giffgaffagent
Get a free Giffgaff SimGet a free Giffgaff Sim
darrenpainter
Kudos: 12,888
Best Answers: 3,942

More info on possible problems with the verification page is available in http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Adult-Restrictions-Removal/m-p/3017767

expert
giffgaff_1

get an agent to remove the content bar. It will take a week but better than keep trying the link
GetafreeGiffgaffSim
ingasop
Topics: 9
Kudos: 241
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 1
Best Answers: 78

Are you putting in the 2 extra digits as per the guide?

Using your passport number is no different to your driving licence but if you dont want to use that then contact an Agent.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Thank you for flying with giffgaff support. How may we not read your original post and which of our generic replies shall we copy and paste in today? :smileyhappy:
exemplar
adscan

ask an agent to do it or go into an o2 shop.
soldiers33
Kudos: 431
Best Answers: 121

You can't go O2 store anymore. And also have you entered the last 2 digits too?
darrenpainter
Kudos: 12,888
Best Answers: 3,942

adscan wrote:
ask an agent to do it or go into an o2 shop.

o2 shops have been unabled to do anything about 18+ restrictions for giffgaff members for quite a while now, as we don't appear on their customer database, so going to an o2 store will be a waste of time i'm afraid

newcomer
monmons

Thank u all for the info... I'm typing in every number shown including the extra 2 & I ain't getting nowhere. I understand the passport details r no different from the licence details but I jus don't like handing tht info over.... I didn't even want to type my licence number in!!! Lol! Seems like I'm gunna have to contact these special agents!! Lol! Cheers for the help though guys.
beginner
fgonc

I've just tried unblocking the adult block on my account and it finally worked.

Try the following:

Enter the last 2 lines on your passport exactly as it appears, making sure you don't enter any spaces at the end.

-Select the gender in the driving license field. Leave driving license field clear.

-Tick the box stating you agree with the terms and conditions.

-Click on Save.

That should do it.

You will get an sms message on your device confirming it has been unblocked.

Maybe they finally got the Gremlins out of the system.  

If not, contact an agent and report the problem.