Help & Support

newcomer
qibu_7
Best Answer

Texts Not Sending On Samsung Galaxy S3!

Hello everyone, everytime I try to send a text my phone keeps saying that the message is sending and it keeps pending even though I have an active Goodybag with Unlimited Texts... Can someone please help me? Thanks!
dieter1
Topics: 29
Kudos: 301
Best Answers: 62

Re: Texts Not Sending On Samsung Galaxy S3!

check your local area coverage on the o2 site,

also remove all settings then re input them 

If I have helped please KUDOS me to the left and accept as solution if I have solved your problem/query
Get a free giffgaff Sim
endorphin
Kudos: 7,397
Best Answers: 5,696

Check to see if there are any outages in the mobile network where you are: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Find-out-the-service-status-of-your-ar...

If OK then see if doing a manual roam helps http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/manual-roam/m-p/3345471#M32502

Also try turning airplane mode on and then back off.

If no joy then try turning your phone off and back on.

Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
figment_uk
Kudos: 3,601
Best Answers: 2,080

Are you trying to send to standard UK mobile numbers? The unlimited text in goodybags do not work for international, premium rate or short code text numbers.
gaznicki
Topics: 5
Kudos: 66
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Best Answers: 10

You may need to check the service in your area. Do this here: http://giff.ly/ggservice

You should also do a manual roam. Go to settings and change your service provider to manual, then choose a network other than O2/giffgaff. After a few moments, change back to O2/giffgaff.

Also, have you tried a re-boot of the phone. Simply turn the phone off and pull the battery for 60 seconds then re-boot. This can fix all manner of problems.
kelly290879
Kudos: 25

Restart the handset (hold down power button then select restart) then check, if it still does not follow these steps :

Go to "Settings" and then "Wireless & networks"
Go to "Mobile networks" and then to "Network operators"
Search for networks
Select a network other then o2
Wait until it fails to connect
Repeat the process but select o2 as your network
Get a free giffgaff Sim
yazogurbuz
Topics: 6
Kudos: 54
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 2
Best Answers: 20

hey please see -

You are having problems with sending or receiving SMS/texts then this trick might resolve the problem.

1. Go to settings 2. Then go to mobile networks 3. Select a network other than O2 (gg) i.e orange or tmobile. 4. Come out of settings and it should say no network coverage or something similar. 5. Repeat the process this time choosing O2 (gg) which should update the message centre and hopefully restart the texts.

The message centre number in your message settings should be +447802002606

If you think my post helped you even 1% :smileyhappy: please click the ** KUDO STAR** !!!
If your query is solved with my inputs please click "ACCEPT A SOLUTION" !!!

Click here to request a giffgaff SIM or microSIM with £5 credit