Help & Support

newcomer
welshgriffin

Top Up

Hi all....
I was wondering.
Giffgaff say I should top up once every 3 months to keep the goodybag. Does that mean as well as the goody bag. I don.t not think I will use any more allowence other than the goody bag and will be trying not to pay out any more for credit unless I need too.
jacko60xxx
Topics: 13
Kudos: 89
Best Answers: 33

Re: Top Up

[ Edited ]

Hi the 3 months thing is to do with free giffgaff to giffgaff calls/txts (calls no longer than 1 hour).

Goodybags last for 30 days.

To reset the the 3 month you only need to buy a goodybag direct with debit.credit card or buy airtime credit. Buying a goodybag from airtime credit doesn't count.

sheddy97
Topics: 2
Kudos: 12
Best Answers: 3

You have to top up every 3 months or buy a goodybag every 3 months to keep having free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and messages. There is nor rule for goodybags but after a duration of 6th months without using the sim card in anyway it will become void and will no longer work.

Hope it helps!

Found me helpful? Kudos for thanks!
sloz

[ Edited ]
You've missunderstood things
You need to top up or buy a goodybsg from your debit card every 3 months to continue to receive free giffgaff to giffgaff allowances

You don't need to top up any extra credi other than buying your goodybag
nerakb

A goodybag lasts a month and then expires.

The topping up every 3 months is to retain your free giffgaff to giffgaff calls/texts.

Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

newcomer
welshgriffin

Thanks for all your replies which were helpful. I have my account set up to receive the same goody bag each month so I will be ok for the future without worrying......