newcomer

USIM locked!

I have activated my sim and put a £10 goody bag on but my phone is saying USIM locked.  Any ideas what to do?

Thanks.

pioneer

Re: USIM locked!

[ Edited ]

I think your mobile is locked. You need to unlock it. You could get it done at the local market stall.

student

You need to make sure that your phone is unlocked or locked to o2. If not you can easily go to your local market get it unlocked there Smiley Very Happy

~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*``*~*

If you found this post helpful then dont forget to click the Yellow Star Kudos button on the left! =D and also remember to click the "Accept Solution" button in the options menu on the right if it answered your question!

Get a free Giffgaff Sim- Please click on the link for a SIM with £5 Free credit
Topics: 12
Kudos: 346
Best Answers: 91

[ Edited ]

What make and model of handset do you have? Is it an LG?

Which network did you previously use?

newcomer

sellers on eBay can provide you with a unlocking code for your phone, there are quite a few 'shops' on ebay that offer this service. Saves you a trip to the shops...

sun
newcomer

I have a simar problem, "USIM LOCKED" appears on the phone when i turn it on with the giffgaff sim in. Mine is an LG. Anyone got any ideas anyone??

Look around for a unlock. Best to try the place where the phone is locked too. Or try online etc. You just need a code to unlock it.

/i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll158/ReeseMcPhoto/K1.jpg" >

Please click ''Accept solution' when I've helped you Smiley Happy It helps me Smiley Very Happy
Kudos are appreciated Smiley Happy
Topics: 19
Kudos: 102
Best Answers: 3

Does sound like your phone is locked, I had a similar thing when I changed from virgin, check eBay is my advice Smiley Happy
Get a free giffgaff Sim
sun
newcomer

Thanks! Got it unlocked today for a tenner. is that a good price do you reckon?

Topics: 49
Kudos: 1,167
Best Answers: 295

sun wrote:

Thanks! Got it unlocked today for a tenner. is that a good price do you reckon?

i'd be happy to pay a tenner to get a phone unlocked Smiley Happy

Get a free Giffgaff Sim