Help & Support

newcomer
jamaluha
Best Answer

Usage Statement

I have received an email entitled "Your Payback points and latest news from giffgaff" on 4 October. According to what I have read on the forum, I was expecting this email to include information on my usage, but it does not.

How do I access information on my usage?

goldenmicro23
Topics: 30
Kudos: 9
Best Answers: 2

Re: Usage Statement

d_eagleton

[ Edited ]

You need to opt in to receive emails from giffgaff to get your usage statement by email

This is how to receive that email - http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Using-giffgaff/Guide-to-giffgaff-emails/ta-p/3522215

This is what the email will include - http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Using-giffgaff/Guide-to-personalised-usage-statement/ta-p/3522399

Or you can get a text with a bit of info

Adhoc personalised usage summary: You can request an abbreviated personalised usage statement by text at any time.  Text the word PLAN to 43430 and you will receive a text with a summary of your recent usage and your recommended plan:

"Recommended plan: £x goodybag (last 30 days use to non giffgaff UK numbers: xx mins, xx texts, xx) giff.ly/ggdeals"

This reply can take up to 30 minutes to arrive. If you do not receive it then try again, it's free to text 43430.

Get a free Giffgaff SimGet a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
jamaluha

The Dashboard shows me my account balance and my Payback points.  I don't see any information regarding my usage (minutes used, texts sent, data used).

newcomer
jamaluha

I have opted in.  That is how I received the "Your Payback points and latest news from giffgaff" email.  I was expecting that email to include my usage information.

d_eagleton

Ok, the points email is received on or around the 5th of each month

Your usage is received a few days before your goodybag is due to expire, so this is different for everyone

They're separate e-mails now :smileyhappy:
newcomer
jamaluha

That makes sense, thank you.  The page in the Knowledge Base needs updating.

I am currently just on pay as you go, rather than a Goodybag.  Does that mean I will get a statement when my balance gets below a particular level?

d_eagleton

I have a family member using payg, I just checked and their usage statement comes at the end of the month :smileyhappy:
newcomer
jamaluha

Thanks.  I joined in August but didn't get a statement at the end of September.  We'll see what the end of October brings.