Help & Support

newcomer
davidmn
Best Answer

Verified By Visa Error

Hey everyone,

I am trying to activate my new SIM with a Visa card. I go through the Verified by Visa thing and I enter the correct password then is say processing and then shows a spinning wheel of arrows and hangs indefinatly. I've tried this in Google Chrome and Firefox but no joy.

This has never happened before with another site so what's wrong?

Dave

Kudos: 5,116
Best Answers: 573

Re: Verified By Visa Error

there was a similar thread yesterday - on mobile and tricky to search it out but sure someone will post link soon.
johnnylager
Topics: 49
Kudos: 1,147
Best Answers: 293

make sure you've entered your details as they are on the card. If your name is all in capitals then do that, dont forget to add the MR if it on there

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
academic
ixape

philiplittle40 wrote:
there was a similar thread yesterday - on mobile and tricky to search it out but sure someone will post link soon.

For the thread starter - This link may help :smileyvery-happy:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=visa

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
associate
xpygmie

Make sure your right details are on and that you haven't reached the spending limit on your card. Try another card or you can always use your points as top up or even go to your local store and ask for a o2 top up voucher.
Spread the love, press the kudos button above (especially if I helped you!)

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Click above to have a free sim with £5 credit on and get a completely free nyan cat!
newcomer
davidmn

I have sufficient funds and my details are correct.
scholar
berniethebolt

I have heard of this several times before, but every time I've had to use it, it's worked without problem.

Perhaps something isn't connecting to the outside verification system. It might be best to try again tomorrow and see if it works then.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Click the button above to order a normal SIM with £5 bonus credit when you activate with a £10 topup.
iPHONE 4 - Click Here and fill out the order form. I will send you a microSIM with £5 bonus credit by First Class Post.
newcomer
davidmn

This also occurred yesterday.
newcomer
davidmn

I'm sorry if I'm coming across badly (as in kinda angry or some such word that evades me).
pioneer
olijp

go shop, buy a voucher, then use this. :smileyhappy: many people have had problems with this recently the good old fashioned way always works :smileyvery-happy:

If i helped you today, feel free to give me kudos or even accepted solution :smileyhappy:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim