Help & Support

newcomer
minibug

We haven't been able to process your payment due to an issue with your giffgaff account.

Hello, after not using my giffgaff number because I was back home, I can not top up my account and the message in the title appears does anyone have an idea of the problem???

Thanks for the answer!!!!

ryan27062000
Topics: 44
Kudos: 42
Best Answers: 12

Re: We haven't been able to process your payment due to an issue with your giffgaff account.

Sounds like your card is invalid for whatever reason, try a different card and if that doesn't work contact an agent
sloz

Re: We haven't been able to process your payment due to an issue with your giffgaff account.

Hi try this

Remove your debit card here

https://giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details

Reset your address
https://giffgaff.com/profile/details
Click change
Put your postcode in and click find address
Choose your address in the drop down list
And click save address

Clear history data and cookies in your browser and add and save the card again

Now see if the payment goes through
scrappydez

It does not appear that you have gone with 3 months inactivity since you first registered. You may have a damaged sim.
Order a new one from the link below and do a sim swap when it arrives
https://giffgaff.com/orders/mgm
Like 'giffgaff my iPhone' on FacebookClick this to get a sim with £5 free creditgiffgaff ChariTEE 2014, Be Inspired
ryan27062000
Topics: 44
Kudos: 42
Best Answers: 12

INVALID CARD , TRY A DIFFERENT ONE OR CONTACT AN AGENT
newcomer
minibug

[ Edited ]

I tried to change my address and remove the cookies but it had not effects...

newcomer
minibug

[ Edited ]

Ok thanks I will order a new sim card to see if it changes something. For the invalid card I do  not think it is that, I still can withdraw money.

I contacted an agent, how long does it take them to respond?

chaperon
andyxhill

message not helpful from gg
sloz

There's no point sending for another sim
Its not related to your payment problem

Can you say which suggestion you've tried specifically
scrappydez

It may be that the debit card is coming to the end of it's validity. I think it needs to have more than 1 month left in order for it to work.
Check the expiry date of the card and if it is running out soon then that is the problem.
You may still be able to buy a voucher, order a new card from the bank.
Like 'giffgaff my iPhone' on FacebookClick this to get a sim with £5 free creditgiffgaff ChariTEE 2014, Be Inspired