Help & Support

newcomer
rockmeista
Best Answer

credit from goodybag

what happens when your goodybag date expires and you still have loads of credit left

ultimateninja
Topics: 81
Kudos: 194
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Best Answers: 45

Re: credit from goodybag

Nothing you can buy another goodybag
once you have found the answer that helped you mark it as solution please so we know your sorted:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

any spelling mistakes please forgive me

anyways
hope i have helped:smileyhappy:

if you have found the correct answer please mark it as solution so we know your sorted thanks.:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Hope i have helped you:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

once you have found the answer that has answered your question please can you mark it as solution so we know you are sorted, thank you very much:smileyhappy:
Please Order A Sim :smileyhappy:

Thank you very much :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:
lives and breathes giffgaff
weeman
Mobile Phone: HTC One

[ Edited ]

You lose it mate,it doesn't carry over.Sorry i thought you meant minutes,text,etc.

George

aiya_x
Topics: 3
Kudos: 53
Best Answers: 14

credit and goodybag are separate

if you mean you still have minutes and texts left, they expire along with the goodybag and you have to buy a new one. if you mean you have credit left, say £3 this is separate to a goodybag and will remain on your account
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
governor
jeffpeps

Buy another goodybag from your credit , if you have enough credit left 🇬🇧
dabbler
sylar91

depends on the amount of credit you have , you can buy another goodybag