newcomer
Best Answer

credit from goodybag

what happens when your goodybag date expires and you still have loads of credit left

Topics: 85
Kudos: 206
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Best Answers: 46

Re: credit from goodybag

Nothing you can buy another goodybag
Once You Have Found The Answer That Helped You Please Mark It As Solution So We Know That Your SortedSmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

If There Are Any Spelling Mistakes Please Forgive Me

Anyways,
Hope I Have HelpedSmiley Happy

if you have found the correct answer please mark it as solution so we know your sorted thanks.Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Hope i have helped youSmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

once you have found the answer that has answered your question please can you mark it as solution so we know you are sorted, thank you very muchSmiley Happy
Please Order A Sim Smiley Happy

Thank you very much Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy
I boldly went...
Mobile Phone: Sammy S6

[ Edited ]

You lose it mate,it doesn't carry over.Sorry i thought you meant minutes,text,etc.

George

Topics: 3
Kudos: 52
Best Answers: 14

credit and goodybag are separate

if you mean you still have minutes and texts left, they expire along with the goodybag and you have to buy a new one. if you mean you have credit left, say £3 this is separate to a goodybag and will remain on your account
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
veteran

Buy another goodybag from your credit , if you have enough credit left 🇬🇧
dabbler

depends on the amount of credit you have , you can buy another goodybag