Help & Support

beginner
kieran_l

free 5 pound credit

so i got my mum to join giffgaff and i gave ehr one of my sims so she gets 5 pounds free  (sorry but it turns out i have a european (an european?) keyboard and can't use the pound symbol because it comes up as hash) and i was wondering

she's allready bought the 10 pound goody bag but for next month can she buy a 5 pound top up (to give a total of 10 pounds) and use that to buy her next goody bag?

also for when i get more people when they'reactivating thier sim can they just buy a 5 pound top up (to give a total of 10 pounds again) and then buy the goodybag?

tipster
nissanowner

Re: free 5 pound credit

hi no its £1o min topup

Get a free giffgaff Sim
thesaint
Topics: 180

Yes your mum can do that.

No.You have to top up by £10,only £5 if you top up by card.

Les:smileyhappy:

shutterbug
Topics: 16
Kudos: 276
Best Answers: 60

Sorry, but the minimum topup is £10.

She'd be better to just keep the £5 as PAYG credit, to cover things that aren't included in the goodybag, like MMS and 0845 or 0870 numbers.

Click Here to request a die-cut giffgaff NANO-SIM with £5 credit for your iPhone 5!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To request a precut iPhone 4 microSIM with £5 bonus credit fill out this order form
For a standard SIM with £5 bonus credit please click the banner below.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
rayhoo
Topics: 21
Kudos: 3,836

No, the minimum top-up is #10.00
Get a free Giffgaff Sim,Note for Blackberry users: You no longer select to buy the goodybag first and then the BB Add-on. The purchasing method for buying the BB Add-on has recently changed.
Go to Top-up page > Select a PLAN (Blackberry PLAN) > Select a goodybag > Choose if you want to buy more airtime > If not just press continue > Make card payment, or press EXCHANGE AIRTIME BALANCE.
beginner
kieran_l

no idea how to quote (pressing the button gives me an error) but this is aimed at thesaint

she did pay by card so does that mean if you buy your first top up by card it only requires a 5 pound top up?

tipster
nissanowner

kieran_l wrote:

no idea how to quote (pressing the button gives me an error) but this is aimed at thesaint

she did pay by card so does that mean if you buy your first top up by card it only requires a 5 pound top up?

no its 10 min however you topup 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
duddriks
Topics: 45
Kudos: 726
Ideas: 18
Best Answers: 56

Initial top up on all affiliate sims is £10. No £5 top up is available on future topups. And also goodybag purchase isnt essential
Have I helped? Click on the star! Have I solved your query? Mark as solved!.

Free sim/microsim with £5 free credit: http://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/duddriks

If I have given feedback on your idea, please do the same to my ideas. Thanks!
steward
david901

she could buy a £15 topup from o2 store  then buy 2 qued goodybags  as   £15 + £5 = £20      10+10 =20     = 2 goodbags

If you like my posts or If I help you kudos me please
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Get a free Giffgaff Sim