Help & Support

newcomer
harpreet

giffgaff goodybag how to buy

I want to buy a giffgaff goodybag I have over £10 credit on my phone. Can someone paste the link to were I  am supposed to buy the goody bag. I have searched this forum, but could not find any answers. I clicked on Top-up (https://giffgaff.com/buy), but can not see any option from were I can buy a goody bag. I have also, as suggested in other posts, tried latest and previous version if IE and the latest & previous version of Firefox. Thanx

helping the masses
weeman
Mobile Phone: Oppo Find 7a
scholar
rachel01

Re: giffgaff goodybag how to buy

try clearing cache and cookies.
Rach

Click my yellow star on the left if I helped.
spider079
Topics: 46
Kudos: 545
Best Answers: 54

details of how to buy a goodybag by converting your existing airtime credit into one go to the top-up tab, 
1) select buy goodybag
2) choose goodybag
3) summary press Buy your goodybag with your airtime balance
continue

rayhoo
Topics: 23
Kudos: 4,180

harpreet wrote:

I want to buy a giffgaff goodybag I have over £10 credit on my phone. Can someone paste the link to were I  am supposed to buy the goody bag. I have searched this forum, but could not find any answers. I clicked on Top-up (https://giffgaff.com/buy), but can not see any option from were I can buy a goody bag. I have also, as suggested in other posts, tried latest and previous version if IE and the latest & previous version of Firefox. Thanx

Make sure you're logged on to my giffgaff first. You can be logged in on the forum without being logged in to my giffgaff.  The top up page should then work.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to confirm your username, account e-mail address, and to receive a password reset link.
heavy hitter
jonmc95

harpreet wrote:

Using an alternative web browser may sort out this issue, try Internet explorer, if not, download Opera for free and try that.

If you like the sound of giffgaff why not Order a FREE sim card below that comes with £5 FREE credit!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
navigator
emallett

Hi harpreet

I have sent you a private message which will include more information as this is account related

Kind Regards

Emmett Mallett
Handy giff-staffer

If you've asked a question, mark the best answer as 'Accepted solution'. This lets everyone know you're sorted - It also gives kudos to the giffgaffer who helped you. Nice!
newcomer
harpreet

Thanks for the link. But it's not working for me. When logged in and I go to the top-up page as shown in the link. I don't get the right hand panel, i.e. My Account. I have tried accessing the page on different browsers, also different computers and I even cleared out cache and cookies.

GiffGaff need a better web designer. i.e. They need to give me a call lol. Thanks.
sloz

Try using your phone browser. Is it a 10 pound goodybag you want? If it is bookmark http://j.mp/10bag2 log in when youve clicked it. On the next page click the link again. Then click continue to buy
marvel
andy0

[ Edited ]

harpreet wrote:
Thanks for the link. But it's not working for me. When logged in and I go to the top-up page as shown in the link. I don't get the right hand panel, i.e. My Account. I have tried accessing the page on different browsers, also different computers and I even cleared out cache and cookies.

GiffGaff need a better web designer. i.e. They need to give me a call lol. Thanks.

Is there no account stuff shown at all, not even a balance?

I may be misreading this, but I wonder if you've inadvertently set up 2 accounts, one when you joined, and another with the SIM registered to it.

The PM from the staff member should help you - see the small grey envelope symbol near the top right of the page