Help & Support

tonyt1
Topics: 22
Kudos: 81
Ideas: 0
Best Answers: 5

giffgaff login

is it on a timer i only ask because when i am on the forums and answering questions and the like if i have already logged in at the start of the browse if i then go back to my giffgaff i have to log in again which can be a bit annoying not cookie related i dont think  as coookies are cleared  every  day automatically 

****if i have helped give kudos by clicking on the star on the right****
****if you want a free sim with £5 free credit click on the banner below****
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

aks782
Kudos: 2,432

Re: giffgaff login

Yeah sadly the sessions are very short on gg, i always experience this.

For a giffgaff sim with £5 FREE CREDIT, click on banner below

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Or for a pre-cut giffgaff micro sim (for iphone 4/4s/ipad), also £5 free credit, fill out this order form
thesaint
Topics: 179

Yes,you have to login after a set period.

mba_263
Topics: 66
Kudos: 395
Best Answers: 75

mine logs out after a few hours is yours the same time period? i guess its just a security thing that it auto logs out
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
If you want your free Sim simply follow the below link, and gain yourself free £5 credit !!: http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/mba_263
chaperon
mojohaza1

yeh i get the same thing. i think the difference is this "powered by lithium" thing that only applies to the forum, lithium probably allow sessions to be inactive for longer than the rest of the gg website.
dabbler
adsyrah

[ Edited ]

I get this too. I'm guessing it's something to do with the community board being on a different subdomain to 'My Giffgaff'.

Better having the session time out than someone get into your account to fiddle though?

Adam

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
kingpin
mitchell2010

yes giffgaff seems to log you out if you don't refresh the page
it normally logs you out after about 5 minutes of not refreshing
:smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy:

order a "hybrid" sim which can be used as a standard sim or can be pinched into a micro sim :smileyhappy:
seer
giffgafful

Yes, I think it times out after a while, and you have to log back in to use My giffgaff, although you are still logged into the forum for longer.

dabbler
iawak

I think that was because you were inactive for a while. Just keep on refreshing it once in a while. That should do the job. :smileyhappy:
Please Kudo me if I helped! :smileyhappy: Thanks

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
steward
olie122333

I've never noticed it automatically logging me out? Still, I wouldn't be bothered if it did, it protects your account in the long run.