Help & Support

newcomer
deqa

Re: how do I contact giffgaff customer service?

can anyone help me?? i topped up a £10 goodybag which promised to give me unlimited web but my blackberry browser seems to not work. How do i contact a giffgaff customer service number?? :smileyindifferent:

academic
dazjazz

Giffgaff don't have a hotline or customer service number. All customer service is done online on the forums and through the agents.
Currently giffgaff don't have support for the Blackberry Internet services but if you go into the 'learn' section of the forum one of the stickied posts will have a link to a guide on how to use workarounds on a blackberry
Hope I've Helped :smileyhappy:
newcomer
farhan_akhter

[ Edited ]

hi my name is khaja uddin my num is*********** 1 i need 10 pound package 250 min free text free internet but my mistake i got 10 pay as go balance can you help me im waiting thankx...

my user id,farhan_akhter..

newcomer
lynngriff

how long does it take to put my credit onto my phone its been 24 hrs:smileymad:

flakie
Kudos: 81
Best Answers: 3

[ Edited ]

penguin123 wrote:
What's the giffgaff customer service number? I tried to contact an agent but it doesn't let me it just goes back to the home page.

That is your only option, But it breaks a lot (as with existing messages disappearing) and as with all things giffgaff seems impossible to *permanently* fix at the moment. That's what I am told. See below.

This issues has existed for over a month. The Member Services Delivery Manager has said this about the issue:

"In regards to your query/issue where your ask an agent cases have disappeared we have a number of customers who have seen this and this is being investigated by the technicians and I can assure this has not been done delibrately and is being investigated at a high level."

morvin

lynngriff wrote:

how long does it take to put my credit onto my phone its been 24 hrs:smileymad:

Your sim is getting activate. Topup will appear as soon as itsactivated.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
vanguard
stef_bennett

farhan_akhter wrote:

hi my name is khaja uddin my num is*********** 1 i need 10 pound package 250 min free text free internet but my mistake i got 10 pay as go balance can you help me im waiting thankx...

my user id,farhan_akhter..

It's best to open your own thread, posting in this one may not get noticed by many people.

Go here - http://giffgaff.com/index/offer Add the goodybag you want to your basket & click to pay from airtime balance

newcomer
lynngriff

have been waiting over 24 hrs cant ring all use the internet you have had my money 

hannah_milne
Topics: 2
Kudos: 2
Best Answers: 0

This sounds as if your phone isn't unlocked to use giffgaff's network- make sure that your phone is either unlocked or locked to O2; check the tab at the top for information as to how to unlock your phone.

Hope this helps

newcomer
deon123

i've got the same problem, what do i do? I can't give calls and recieve them, even texts too; my bbm just works. Can anyone help me?