Help & Support

newcomer
shorty71
Best Answer

how to buy goody bag with voucher top up

i have topped up 20 pound via a voucher and if i try to purchase a goody bag it is asking for card details

morvin

Re: how to buy goody bag with voucher top up

[ Edited ]

When you buy a goodybag, there is an option to pay with airtime credit.....check that box

http://bit.ly/giffgaffgfc

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
emilina

There is a little tick box under the basket on the page where you select your goodybag. Tick that to pay with your existing balance :smileyhappy:

For a free sim sent via 1st class post usually same day PM me
phenomenon
aandms

i use the link in this thread which also works on your phone http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Activating-sim-with-mobile-and-no-credit-ca... its easy this way
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
newcomer
shorty71

thanks guys for your help i have done it now been trying to work that out for a week lol and thanks for the quick response i know where to come next time for help

phenomenon
aandms

glad your sorted, dont forget to mark the thread as solved so people who see this in future knows what worked for you
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
newcomer
tybkk

Where can you buy GiffGaff Airtime Vouchers?