student
drew1982
Best Answer

how to call giffgaff

Anyone know customer service phone number im fed up i cant find it anywhere

beginner
napachris

Re: how to call giffgaff

There is no customer service number - that's how they keep their costs low.  You can get support from the community by asking a question in the support menu, or you can send a message to an agent if it's about your account.

student
drew1982

with the cost of sending texts alone thats enough to fund many call centres. ok thanks for your answer i have emailed an agent its just a bit annoying waiting around for someone to reply. seems a bit silly though i mean if my phone was stolen the thief could make calls for hours until an agent can be bothered to read my message. Thanks for your reply its appreciated

student
drew1982

[ Edited ]

I have found a number for GiffGaff its +44xxxxxxxxxxxxx but that puts you through to the O2's Security Guard desk! But the security guys are very helpful and are passing my message on to GiffGaff staff. This is NOT an official number but one that I found via different searches for a GiffGaff contact number. The registered name for owning Giff Gaff is xxxxxxxxxxxx so if any of you need to ring it just ask for your message to be passed on to him

[Community manager edit: The number above is for an O2 Security desk, they aren't able to pass customer service queries on to customer service. Additionally giffgaff towers is moving from O2's premises shortly. Please, if your question is private - use "contact an agent" they aim to answer your query within 24 hours (typically much before that) or if  it is a non-private question put a post up on the community which is typically answered within an hour.

If your SIM is lost or stolen, please follow the process as outlined in giffgaff answers. If your SIM is found to be used fraudulently we'll arrange to have usage credited back to you in accordance to our lost and stolen policy.

Discussion about why giffgaff doesn't have an inbound call centre here

Cheers!]

chaperon
ncampbell

[ Edited ]
Hi drew1982,

As already mentioned above there is no direct telephone communication number to the giffgaff support desk. As also said this is to drive our low cost service which im sure everyone loves.

All our questions will be answered as quickly and promptly as possible between the hours of 8am - 6pm Monday to Sunday. (Including Holidays)

Regards,
Nigel Campbell
giffgaff Advisor

Yes..I'm here to Help!!...

If you've asked a question, mark the best answer as 'Accepted solution'. This lets everyone know you're sorted - It also gives kudos to the giffgaffer who helped you. Nice!
beginner
wizadora11a

Please somebody help me, I cannot top up and cannot buy a goody bag, I activated my sim when it arrived but its not letting me join the community !!!! Its acting like I havnt activated it, but the remainder of the sim packaging is long gone!

chaperon
ncfc11

Just ask your question hear you might get lucky and receive your answer within minutes?

heavy hitter
rjheald

[ Edited ]

wizadora11a wrote:

Please somebody help me, I cannot top up and cannot buy a goody bag, I activated my sim when it arrived but its not letting me join the community !!!! Its acting like I havnt activated it, but the remainder of the sim packaging is long gone!

If you didn't top-up as part of the activation process then your sim is not active.  If you have thrown away the credit card sized piece of plastic that has the activation code on then there is no way to activate it now.  I suggest you order another sim

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
dato1994

There is no customer service, just try and contact an agent! they will answer you quick

beginner
wizadora11a

I did top up, I bought a goodybag and have also topped up £10 a few days ago, but when I click on the goodybag logos like I did before , it does nothing, I cant contact an agent either, its acting like I havnt activated, but I have becuse I registered my details and its allowing to top up only