Help & Support

novice
traveller
Best Answer

how to set up voicemail on LG Optimus One?

I really need help on that one guys. When I go to call forwarding and choose any option (forward when busy, always etc.) it gives me a field to put the phone number when I want call to be forwarded. I want it to go to my voicemail so what number should I put there? I don't think it's the 443 as this is the voicemail access number and not voicemail centre number. I'm confused.

pioneer
olijp

Re: how to set up voicemail on LG Optimus One?

traveller wrote:

I really need help on that one guys. When I go to call forwarding and choose any option (forward when busy, always etc.) it gives me a field to put the phone number when I want call to be forwarded. I want it to go to my voicemail so what number should I put there? I don't think it's the 443 as this is the voicemail access number and not voicemail centre number. I'm confused.

it is 443 :smileyhappy:

If i helped you today, feel free to give me kudos or even accepted solution :smileyhappy:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
novice
traveller

wow, it worked :smileyvery-happy:

I wasn't expecting that as on O2 there were 2 different numbers: 1 to check voicemail and another for vm centre.

Thanks a lot.

pioneer
olijp

traveller wrote:

wow, it worked :smileyvery-happy:

I wasn't expecting that as on O2 there were 2 different numbers: 1 to check voicemail and another for vm centre.

Thanks a lot.

giffgaff is different, giffgaff is better :smileyvery-happy:

If i helped you today, feel free to give me kudos or even accepted solution :smileyhappy:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim