on 11-09-2012 20:59
ANDROID - http://bit.ly/jitbandroid
iPHONE - http://bit.ly/jitbiphone
BLACKBERRY - http://bit.ly/jitbblackberry
WINDOWS PHONE - http://bit.ly/jitbwindowsmobile
ALL OTHERS- http://bit.ly/giffgaffapn
on 11-09-2012 21:00
tweakker android internet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.
on 11-09-2012 21:00
How do u get internet setting
If you can use wifi, download the giffgaffapn app here:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.paulshir
through the market app/google play on your phone. Install, run & select option 2, then option 1.
If you have the ICS operating system go here: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-To
or if you need to enter the settings manually follow this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQDm09iOZmc
Hope this helps
on 11-09-2012 21:01
These settings have been tested on the above mentioned devices and so should work perfectly for your device; these settings are also applicable to most other android devices.
1. Press the Menu key
2. Tap Settings
3. Tap Wireless & networks
4. Tap Mobile networks
5. Tap Access Point Names
6. Tap a giffgaff APN (if there are no APNs go to 10)
7. Press the Menu key
8. Tap Delete APN
9. Repeat 6, 7 and 8 until no giffgaff APNs remain
10. Tap New APN
11. Tap Name then tap the text box and enter giffgaff then tap OK
12. Tap APN then tap the text box and enter giffgaff.com then tap OK
13. Tap Username then tap the text box and enter giffgaff then tap OK
14. Tap Password then tap the text box and enter password then tap OK
15. Tap MMSC then tap the text box and enter http://mmsc.mediamessaging.co.uk:8002 then tap OK
16. Tap MMS proxy then tap the text box and enter 220.127.116.11 then tap OK
17. Tap MMS port then tap the text box and enter 8080 then tap OK
18. Tap MCC then tap the text box and enter 234 then tap OK
19. Tap MNC then tap the text box and enter 10 then tap OK
20. Press the Menu key
21. Tap Save
22. Tap your new account so a green dot appears next to it
23. Press the Back key four times to return to the standby screen.
24. Turn you phone off and back on again
1. Press the Menu button, then click Settings icon on the Screen.
2. Click down arrow next to 'Wireless controls'
3. Click down arrow next to 'Mobile networks'
4. Click down arrow next to 'Access Point Names'
5. Then complete:
6. Name: giffgaff
7. APN: giffgaff.com
8. Proxy: <not set>
9. Port: <not set>
10. Username: giffgaff
11. Password: password
Enter the above settings onto your phone, save them and do a phone restart. See this guide for Other HTC Phone settings:
Or, using wifi, download the Giffgaff APN from Google Play onto your phone.