Help & Support

newcomer
sharifk96
Best Answer

iPhone 4S giffgaff 3G data plan help!?

Hello, i am going to be getting an iPhone 4s and a giffgaff micro sim with possibly the £15 goodybag. on the offer it says unlimited mobile Internet. Does this mean 3G? im confused about this. do i have to pay extra for 3G? what plan should i get if i use my iphone for downloading apps, watching sky go and generally using the internet alot? If anyone has an iPhone 4S on giffgaff how much do you pay and what is your data plan? sorry, really confused about this. Thanks in advanced :smileyhappy:

associate
bellistic

Re: iPhone 4S giffgaff 3G data plan help!?

Yes it's unlimited as long as you don't tether. Come across you won't be disappointed.
bonusball

[ Edited ]

Yes 3G is included the £10 bag will cover your needs

£10 goodybag

For only £10 get 250 UK minutes, unlimited UK texts and unlimited mobile Internet for one month. Plus, you will still benefit from our free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts on top of that.

associate
bellistic

Sorry meant to add I'm on the £10 goodybag and never use all the 250 mins because of others on gg
novice
nvfaisal

I use an iPhone 4S on the £10 goodybag

you get "unlimited" internet, but if you watch too much sky go in a short space of time, and do this frequently, you may get a temporary internet ban.

from experience, you can get away with maybe an hour a day over the coarse of a month no problem.

however if you want truly unlimited, Three do it for around about £5 more than giffgaff.

I would say go with giffgaff, try it out. and if for any reason it doesnt work, then you can switch.

hcovell
Kudos: 1,221
Best Answers: 270

yep it covers 3g - though you're not allowed to tether (connect your phone to a laptop/computer etc)

See my review of giffgaff http://bit.ly/GiffgaffReview
student
stevedavis62

It's unlimited but don't tether and you be OK!

newcomer
sharifk96

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!

bonusball

sharifk96 wrote:

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!

You're welcome.