Help & Support

beginner
pickie
Best Answer

lloyds tsb online banking problems

Hi all I'm having great difficulty with logging into my online banking VIA my mobile I keep getting time outs ( all other websites load fine )I called lloyds and they said I need to speak to giffgaff ? Is giffgaff blocking access ? Cheers, Mike
shortylumber

Re: lloyds tsb online banking problems

Could just be very bad signal causing it to time out
rayhoo
Topics: 24
Kudos: 4,254

[ Edited ]

pickie wrote:
Hi all I'm having great difficulty with logging into my online banking VIA my mobile I keep getting time outs ( all other websites load fine )I called lloyds and they said I need to speak to giffgaff ? Is giffgaff blocking access ? Cheers, Mike

Are you using opera browser by any chance?

Lloyds, won't allow access to the website via the mobile internet using the Opera browser due to security reasons.

I didn't get timed out,  I got a full security notice from Lloyds and couldn't gain access to the site at all.  it wasn't only Opera browser  that this notice applied to, the other was SKWEEZER browser.

I hope this helps!

General note: To recover forgotten username, e-mail address and password, text "Pass" to 43430

Buy a goodybag from your airtime balance       Start your next goodybag today

Get a free giffgaff Sim
sauron
Topics: 39
Best Answers: 244

It is more likely that it is caused by a minor drop out causing the issue, as for what you can do, well I would try a few other sites that are encrypted and see how they react
Get a free giffgaff Sim
guide
richy99

could very well be the brwoser and the way it is handling the ssl connection, ive had it time out on me now, but only on the ssl side

These are my own personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect that of Giffgaff and their employees
duddriks
Topics: 45
Kudos: 749
Ideas: 18
Best Answers: 57

Do Lloyds have an internet banking app? Try that if not
Have I helped? Click on the star! Have I solved your query? Mark as solved!.

Free sim/microsim with £5 free credit: http://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/duddriks

If I have given feedback on your idea, please do the same to my ideas. Thanks!
newcomer
infinita

opera is allowed for lloyds tsb bankin as far it is not opera mini.

beginner
pickie

Cheers for the replys, im using the browser built into android on my HTC sensation, the inital page for logging on loads fine and i can enter my user id and password , but 99% of the time it never goes past that page to the second security questions page :smileysad:
beginner
pickie

think i have solved my problem, i turned view modile versions of websites off in the browser and i have managed to get to my account :smileyhappy:
nohope
Topics: 33
Kudos: 141
Best Answers: 67

[ Edited ]

If its any help theres a good free banking app that includes Lloyds TSB its called Bank Control and its excellent its what i use.

Norman

Get a free Giffgaff Sim