Help & Support

newcomer
altintopi1

how do l find out to log in, the thing is that l can't remember the password and my new email, can any one help me on this case

thanks very much

pioneer
yasser_7862

Re: log in

best bet is to contact an agent and request it from there, im not sure if theyll give you. Alsdo dont you have emails recieved from giffgaff? normally your username would be on them!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,

Yasser

Click the star on the left if i helped:smileywink: If the answer has solved your query, press the "accept solution" button to let the community know your problem has found a solution(s).

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
mary_r_t

Re: log in

If you email the agents at the address at:

http://giffgaff.com/boiler-plate/contact

and give your full name and address (and possible sim number on the back of the sim) then they may be able to give you the details - however I'm not sure what security information they may need to know or if it's possible if you've changed your email account.

Normally if you lose your password a reset is sent to your registered email address.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
If you are visiting the UK and want a sim sent to an international address, click here
Urban Myths - The truth is out there!