Help & Support

newcomer
greenc3

no internet

I bought a £10.00 goodybag on the 15th June and yesterday 20th June i received a text tell me i dont have any internet left. Can anyone please explain to me why.

alexc44
Kudos: 93
Best Answers: 66

Re: no internet

How much data have you used?
A £10 goodybag only has a 1GB data allowance.
jjrutt
Topics: 1
Kudos: 70
Best Answers: 21

Did you top up or top up then purchase a goodybag it is a 2 stage process. If you go to your account home page is it definatly active.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
harry58

If you received a txt to say you have no Internet you must have used all of your data have a look on the right as you login to see if you have it will show you there

ayanenigma
Topics: 9
Kudos: 99
Best Answers: 53

You might have used up the entire 1 GB of internet that comes with the 10 GB goodybag.

I also wonder how you could do it :smileyhappy: but its better you ask an agent on the mobile internet usage.

Ask an Agent @ - http://bit.ly/giffgaffagent
you'll have a 24 hour wait for the agent but You can contact an educator on this link to chase up the agent to get it sorted http://bit.ly/giffgaffcontacts after 24 hours who will folloup with teh agents.

If i've helped please click the ** KUDO STAR** !!!
If your query is solved please click "ACCEPT A SOLUTION" !!!

Click here to request a giffgaff SIM or microSIM with £5 credit
dalan
Topics: 118
Kudos: 5,798
Best Answers: 4,084

Its probably because you have used up your 1gb allowance. Check on your gg dashboard. If so, you need to top up your credit and use that until a new gb can start.
Also see here. Exceeding data allowance

"What happens if I exceed your data allowance.
If you've used up your data allowance before your goodybag expires, GG will send a notification to your phone to let you know. You will be charged at 2p/MB for the life of your goodybag, but once your goodybag expires, standard payg rates will apply.

Payg rates
Mobile Internet:
Mobile Internet is charged at 20p a day (up to 20MB).If you use between 1MB and 20MB you will only be charged 20p/day. If you go over 20MB you'll be charged extra at 20p/MB.

If it helps,
Feel free to use this post at a later date

If I helped click ''solutions and kudos'' thanks.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Click Banner Above For A Free Sim Or Micro Sim With £5 Credit.