no internet

I bought a £10.00 goodybag on the 15th June and yesterday 20th June i received a text tell me i dont have any internet left. Can anyone please explain to me why.

All Replies
Kudos: 96
Best Answers: 66

Re: no internet

How much data have you used?
A £10 goodybag only has a 1GB data allowance.
Topics: 1
Kudos: 71
Best Answers: 21

Did you top up or top up then purchase a goodybag it is a 2 stage process. If you go to your account home page is it definatly active.
Get a free giffgaff Sim

If you received a txt to say you have no Internet you must have used all of your data have a look on the right as you login to see if you have it will show you there

Topics: 9
Kudos: 111
Best Answers: 53

You might have used up the entire 1 GB of internet that comes with the 10 GB goodybag.

I also wonder how you could do it Smiley Happy but its better you ask an agent on the mobile internet usage.

Ask an Agent @ -
you'll have a 24 hour wait for the agent but You can contact an educator on this link to chase up the agent to get it sorted after 24 hours who will folloup with teh agents.

If i've helped please click the ** KUDO STAR** !!!
If your query is solved please click "ACCEPT A SOLUTION" !!!

Click here to request a giffgaff SIM or microSIM with £5 credit
Topics: 122
Kudos: 7,544
Best Answers: 4,723

Its probably because you have used up your 1gb allowance. Check on your gg dashboard. If so, you need to top up your credit and use that until a new gb can start.
Also see here. Exceeding data allowance

"What happens if I exceed your data allowance.
If you've used up your data allowance before your goodybag expires, GG will send a notification to your phone to let you know. You will be charged at 2p/MB for the life of your goodybag, but once your goodybag expires, standard payg rates will apply.

Payg rates
Mobile Internet:
Mobile Internet is charged at 20p a day (up to 20MB).If you use between 1MB and 20MB you will only be charged 20p/day. If you go over 20MB you'll be charged extra at 20p/MB.

If it helps,
Feel free to use this post at a later date

If I helped click ''best answer and kudos'' thanks.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Click Banner Above For A Free One Sim Fits All With £5 Credit.