Help & Support

newcomer
paulcon
Best Answer

o2 Top-up voucher not working? HELP!!!

Today, I purchased an o2 top-up voucher from my local newsagents, I tried to activate my SIM with the 16 digit code in the voucher code box thing, it didn't work, it said - Sorry, We haven't been able to activate your SIM with your Voucher. Please ask an agent for help. I've tried it several times now and it's still not working, I purchased this voucher about 45 minutes ago, I've also tried calling the giffgaff top-up number and it doesn't work, even if I dial the code. I press the call button, it goes silent for a bit, then just quits the call screen and goes back to my contact page. Someone please help as I will be going out today and it's very frustrating as I can't give my friends my number and I won't be able to call them or use internet while I'm out.

phenomenon
aandms

Re: o2 Top-up voucher not working? HELP!!!

Keep trying they take a while to update onto giffgaffs servers
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form
thesaint
Topics: 183

Sorry.i'm afraid you have to keep trying.Better with GG one as it goes through faster.System takes a while with a o2 one.Salud,Les

aks782
Kudos: 2,448

This is a common error message relating to top up vouchers, just try the process again and it should work. If the message reappears, then leave a couple of hours before re-trying, the reason for this is that the giffgaff payment systems sometimes take a while to update their database.

Also many problems are caused by browser incompatibilities and cache build up, so it is worth clearing your browser cache, restarting the browser and re-trying the activation process - if this fails, try the procedure in a completely different browser or PC

For a giffgaff sim with £5 FREE CREDIT, click on banner below

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Or for a pre-cut giffgaff micro sim (for iphone 4/4s/ipad), also £5 free credit, fill out this order form
piplisa
Topics: 27
Kudos: 344
Best Answers: 22

keep trying the voucher it will work,alot of us have that trouble.

just keep trying.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
piplisa
Topics: 27
Kudos: 344
Best Answers: 22

you have to do the 1st top-up on line.then you can use the phone to top-up.

Get a free giffgaff Sim