Help & Support

newcomer
kellighan
Best Answer

porting

my contract on virgin is up in april ive got a giffgaff sim activated it and topped up can i port my virgin number to my giffgaff in april

vanguard
lucid

Re: porting

[ Edited ]

Yes you can port your number over at any time. 

You'll just need to get your PAC code from Virgin when the time is near. 

Then it's a piece of cake you can find out details here: http://support.giffgaff.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/96/kw/transfer%20your%20number/r_id/166

*****Please click "Accept Solution"in the options menu if this answers your question. *****
*****Also you can click the YELLOW STAR under a helpful users name to say "Thanks!" *****
Both are really great ways to show appreciation to those who have helped you... and part of what the giffgaff community is all about
zippygeorgebungle
Kudos: 924

Yes at anytime
Get a free giffgaff Sim

bertiebat

Yes you can do whenever you like, just get the PAC code within 30 days of porting and follow this guide http://bit.ly/giffgaffportin - How do I keep my mobile number? (Guide to porting in)

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted :smileyhappy: to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
chaperon
imzdaking

yep just ask your provider
Get a free giffgaff Sim
ahf
cicerone
ahf

Yes you can port it in april. You'll need to get your PAC code from virgin and then the transfer will take one working day. Then, welcome to giffgaff :smileyhappy: Easy as that
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
All SIMs include £5 free credit upon activation
newcomer
ayesha0x

Regarding PUK Code.

I've been with GG for a while now and i've had no problems so far.

Just got a new phone and when i popped the sim in there it asked for a 8 digit passcode so i requested for PUK and entered that. Thought it was the something wrong with the phone but tried with with another sim and it works fine. Why doesn't it accept the PUK Code?