Help & Support

newcomer
sheepherder
Best Answer

"You won't be able to buy another goodybag until the one that is currently LIVE expires."

I don't know why I am no longer able to queue goodybags??

It's very frustrating as I do not wish to set up a 'recurring' goodybag as this involves saving my card details which I do not want to do.

Is there any other way around this?

trainee
myneator

Re: "You won't be able to buy another goodybag until the one that is currently LIVE expires.&qu

It may be just an error. Try again.
redjay22
Topics: 4
Kudos: 369
Best Answers: 59

Re: "You won't be able to buy another goodybag until the one that is currently LIVE expires.&qu

Not yet i believe but hopefully they will do something about it soon.

Please Kudos me if i helped!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
sam1128
Kudos: 3,159
Best Answers: 2,526

Can I que goodybags ?

queuing of goodybags  was removed  by giffgaff when they launched recurring goodybags on 25th of June.

But  you can still buy goodybags from airtime credit  but only after midnight when your current goodybags expires .
Get a free giffgaff Sim

dalan
Topics: 116
Kudos: 5,438
Best Answers: 3,931

No. Sorry. Queued goodybags

Since June 25th , you can no longer buy queued goodybags. You have to wait for yourlive one to expire before you can buy a new one. And you  incurr data charges inbetween goodybags. You can now however buy recurring goodybags which you can set up with credit or debit cards. Hopefully gg will bring queued goodybags back for people who do not have bank cards etc. 
If I helped click ''solutions and kudos'' thanks.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Click Banner Above For A Free Sim Or Micro Sim With £5 Credit.
hotsteel
Topics: 1,569
Kudos: 1,267
Best Answers: 49

U can no longe queue a bag, only thing can do is buy a new one when currant one runs out
Get a free giffgaff Simhere sat in front of my aging laptop
navigator
jps123

No queued goodybags now but i heard they will bring then back
Get a free giffgaff Sim
academic
rosstheboss1

Queueing no longer available but should restart in October. Giffgaff prefers you to recur your payments.
harry58

Save your card details or you will just have to topup everytime you need to sorry

head honcho
limpinpup

Hi.no way round it sign up to the bring back queued bags thread
Regards limpinpup