Help & Support

novice
bovrilheid

too easy????

Hey Everyone,

Got my microsim in the post about 5 minutes ago. Acitvated it and added credit....fully expecting activation to take 24 hours, going by some of the post on here. Guess what????? activated already less than a minute, new phone number at my name and an extra £5 in my credit. Hav't got my new phone to try it out yet....but so far so good.

One minor irk at the moment is that I tried to change the adult settings and I am getting an "unexplained error occured" but it might be that things happening very quickly.

so far 9/10 ad I'm pleased....long may it continue and thnaks to those who replied earlier to my request for info.

gladiator33
Topics: 39
Kudos: 581
Best Answers: 239

Re: too easy????

welldone welcome to giffgaff :smileyhappy:

Click the image below for a free giffgaff sim plus £5 free credit :smileywink:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
stuartmcmanus1
Topics: 10
Kudos: 167
Ideas: 0
Best Answers: 114

When you enter you licence number make sure you enter the 2 digits at the end of you licence number as well
Get a free giffgaff Sim
badgerhud
Topics: 236
Kudos: 2,244
Best Answers: 1,509

Good good :smileyhappy: try a different browser for the adult settings

Welcome to giffgaff!
I Hope My Post Helps :smileyhappy: - Remember to give KUDO's & ACCEPT A SOLUTION to those who helped
academic
dazjazz

It's probably best to message the agent telling them that you can't use the online facility to turn content control off and give them your passport/drivers license number do they can just do it for you. Worked for me.
Hope I've Helped :smileyhappy:
pjr

Nice to hear and I bet this is what happens for the majority of new members.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
navigator
davtra4376

[ Edited ]

To turn off the adult content bar you will require a passport or driving licence number. If the link is not working try clearing your cache or using another browser. If this fails use the ask an agent link giving them your details and ask for the bar to be removed. You can also take id to an O2 shop and ask them to remove it.

Good luck and welcome

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
head honcho
pitney

Glad your account is up and runnig now.
Sorry to here your adult link isnt fully working but if u want to wait a few days the agents will remove it for you if you ask them.
http://bit.ly/giffgaffagent
novice
bovrilheid

Thanks everyone. I reckon I have completed the adult content forms fine and have no tried using Safari, Firefox and IE....all with same results....so I just asked agents to sort it out. Not that I am desperate for adult content you understand....just want to ensure that I can get to every site I want like betting sites etc.

Anyway the main point of the post was to illustrate that I had a very simple and easy activation, so if others are thinking about joining it is very simple and quick....at least so far for me.

pjr

No problem ;o)

Get a free Giffgaff Sim