Help & Support

newcomer
optimus3
Best Answer

top up someone else's phone

Before you all start asking me to top you up thats not what i want i just need the link to the place i can top up my partners phone thanks 

thesmellyone
Kudos: 1,090
Best Answers: 436

Re: top up someone else's phone

[ Edited ]
Topics: 7
Kudos: 116
Best Answers: 8

optimus3 wrote:

Before you all start asking me to top you up thats not what i want i just need the link to the place i can top up my partners phone thanks 

Hello,

Thank you for requesting information regarding "How to Top Up another GiffGaff Account".

You can do this through this link: https://giffgaff.com/topup/altruistic

Have a great day!

If I have answered your question, please mark my post as the solution. If I have helped, please say thanks with Kudos
Get a free giffgaff Sim
pcantellow
Kudos: 575
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 5
Best Answers: 61

It's here: https://giffgaff.com/topup/altruistic
If I have helped you then please click the orange Kudo button.
Get £5 FREE Credit when you get a SIM by clicking here!
newcomer
ridhwan291211

Click on the top up tab and follow the link there. Also you can only top up via credit card not your own credit
lives and breathes giffgaff
weeman
Mobile Phone: Oppo Find 7a

Remember they will need to log into their account once the top-up has been added,to buy a goodybag,if they want one.

George

mariam222
Topics: 6
Kudos: 51
Best Answers: 41

If you have his/hers username and password you can top up their phone, or use the link others have posted .
Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
optimus3

Can i just top up with a goody bag or can i just go into her account and top up with my card we both live at the same address its just that shes in wales on holiday with the kids and has not laptop with her.

jokeyboi77

What to do is topup her account with the altruistic method because if she doesn't have the card registered on her own account then you can't topup her account with your card while logged in her account. And once you've topped up the account then you can log in to her account and buy her the goodybag. :smileyhappy:
mariam222
Topics: 6
Kudos: 51
Best Answers: 41

[ Edited ]

optimus3 wrote:

Can i just top up with a goody bag or can i just go into her account and top up with my card we both live at the same address its just that shes in wales on holiday with the kids and has not laptop with her.

Yes you can top up her account by your card. Or by a voucher then convert it into a goodybag look here Buying a goodybag from existing credit

You can buy a goodybag for her as Wales is in the UK :smileywink:

Get a free giffgaff Sim