Help & Support

newcomer
elainehealey
Best Answer

top ups

hi can anyone tell me why??? when ive paid for new goody bag  (i ran out of minutes to ring anyone)...  i still cant ring anyone because ive to wait for date of previous months bag to expire!!!!...why the hell doesnt it just overide ,ignore anything thats obviously no longer of use to .....  whats point in it.    its hardly encouraging me to top up.

anyone else found this frustrating?

morvin

Re: top ups

Nope. That is how the system works. Get a bigger goodybag next time
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
zeenalin

it can be frustrating but all goodybags last a month and your next one wont kick in until your current one expires...best to buy a bigger goodybag to make sure you dont run out :smileyhappy:
Get a free giffgaff Sim
flaxvert
Kudos: 3,645
Best Answers: 1,006

These are the rules. If a goodybag just started straight after you run out of mins then GG would make no muney.. thats the way it works. Get a bigger goodybag next time matie

new copy 2.jpg
new copy l2 copy.jpg
jokeyboi77

its the way it is and every network does it with their bundle it lasts a calander month so maybe buy a bigger goodybag next month
head honcho
georgetown_82

If you have credit you can ring everyone. Familiar with the way it works before you buy goodybag. Otherwise the perfect network
rayhoo
Topics: 22
Kudos: 4,030

elainehealey wrote:

hi can anyone tell me why??? when ive paid for new goody bag  (i ran out of minutes to ring anyone)...  i still cant ring anyone because ive to wait for date of previous months bag to expire!!!!...why the hell doesnt it just overide ,ignore anything thats obviously no longer of use to .....  whats point in it.    its hardly encouraging me to top up.

anyone else found this frustrating?

It's down to the pricing structure, I think it's more a case of encouraging you to buy a bigger goodybag rather than pay the higher pay as you rates whilst waiting for queued goodybag to start.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Gen. note: Text "PASS" to 43430 to receive your username, account e-mail address, and a password reset link.
novice

Yeah I agree 100% thats rather annoying
newcomer
elainehealey

thanks...everyone but if gg are getting moneyfrom top up more frequently..cant see why that dont make em more money quickly...but as everyone says....its just the way it is.....but bigger goody bag probably not needed most months ..so spose i just add credit only but if calls to uk mobys arent 5pence each or less....they are going to lose cos ive a dual sim phone hehe... xx