Help & Support

newcomer
sayena

youtube videos!!! why aren't youtube videos playing?

Why aren't youtube videos playing? They were fine a few days ago but now its just comes up with a message saying " this may be blocked or unsupportive" and my goodybag hasn't run out yet!!! Please help I'm really confused to what has happened
bertiebat

Re: youtube videos!!! why aren't youtube videos playing?

[ Edited ]

Does this just apply to youtube videos only and is it ALL videos on youtube (as it maybe youtube blocking it because of the content).

Is the rest of the internet working OK is basically what I mean?

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted :smileyhappy: to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
harry58

If you have been tether it you may need to contact an agent 

newcomer
sayena

The rest of the internet is fine and the content is school related ( scientific) so I doubt they would be blocked as I had access to them before.
bertiebat

sayena wrote:
The rest of the internet is fine and the content is school related ( scientific) so I doubt they would be blocked as I had access to them before.

Does the problem apply to all youtube videos though or just some?   Try some other simple ones to check if they cause the same issue.   It may the format of those specific videos that might have been changed (though I'm just guessing).

Please mark the best answer when you're sorted :smileyhappy: to help others find it.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
sayena

Sorry that I wasn't clear with my answer I have tried other videos too and this applys to all none of them work.
oldyorkie
Mobile Phone: Nexus 5 32gb.

sayena wrote:
Why aren't youtube videos playing? They were fine a few days ago but now its just comes up with a message saying " this may be blocked or unsupportive" and my goodybag hasn't run out yet!!! Please help I'm really confused to what has happened

have you tried uninstalling (deleting) the youtube app and downloading the latest version and installing that one?

Also you're probably aware that youtube themselves are (along with other online service providers) tweaking their cookie and tracking formats? You can blame google for that ..lol

To Read is To Learn - go on - give it a try :smileywink:
Teamwork is essential - it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at :smileytongue:

Get a free giffgaff Simsignature 1.jpg
bertiebat

sayena wrote:
Sorry that I wasn't clear with my answer I have tried other videos too and this applys to all none of them work.

Did some googling and found this http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/Curve-8530-Youtube-quot-content-not-availabl...  have you changed your browser?

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
sayena

I just tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again but no luck it didn't work. Thankyou for the help though
bertiebat

sayena wrote:
I just tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again but no luck it didn't work. Thankyou for the help though

I found this thread with a similar problem and maybe the solution on that would be the answer.  Try that http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Ask-the-community-got-stuck/youtube/m-p/4673200/highlight/true...

Get a free Giffgaff Sim