Ideas

Looking for something?

43430 voucher line

by daveysludge on ‎12-10-2010 17:41

Is it really necessary to have the geordie bloke waffling on about goodybags just to give us one option to top-up?

Surely it would be better to welcome the customer to GG and then offer 2 options:

1: Top-up with a voucher.

2: Buy a goodybag with credit - Then offer the five (or whatever is available) options.

Anyone using 43430 at the moment knows all about GB's and dont need his pathetic preamble!

They would on the other hand like to be able to order a GB when they are out and about!

At the moment we have expanded our IVR system as far as we'd like. We are an internet based company and so believe members know how to and are able to buy goodybags from our site, therefore this isn't one of our priorities, Kind regards, Hazel.
Comments
by cinami on ‎12-10-2010 17:45

Well I'm in two minds about your suggestion.

I kinda like the idea of someone explaining what's available. You never know when changes will occur but I completely agree with the purchasing of  GBs being made available over the phone. I don't think this is the first time this has been suggested though.

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Help-Ask-the-community-got-stuck/buying-goodybags-on-my-phone/m-p/1...

by aks782 on ‎12-10-2010 17:46

This is already been implemented - see Vincent's comments on my idea post here

by daveysludge on ‎12-10-2010 18:06

@ cinami...

Why not have a third option:

3: Find out whats on offer this month.

by racky29 on ‎01-01-2013 21:07

i didnt even know there was a difference between credit and goodybag, i thought paying £15 was a goodybag

it is a bit confusing

and my friend dont know how to use a computer, and has to keep relying on the friendly guys at he phone shop to do it

so being able to top up and select a goodybay using the mobile phone is surley a priority

by lovepandas on ‎22-09-2013 05:23

Well, I think it's a good idea.

To be able to choose goody bags offline on the top-up line, simply because some people do not use the Internet that much.

I joined giffgaff in February 2013 and it took me a while to realise I could convert my airtime credit balance into a goodybag.

I'm the type of person who reads everything and I had just been making calls using my airtime credit as opposed to choosing a goodybag.

Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
If you had £1 billion, which luxury device would you get?
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:5,217 members 2,353 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: