Ideas

Looking for something?

International calling rates

by samirah123 on ‎25-12-2010 01:23

Hi,

i was just looking through other network calling rates abroad such as Pakistan, i just wanted to suggest if gg could inplement decent rates for international calls (4p/min for both mobile and landline) as many people tend to buy lebara, lyca and vectone sims. in this way, more people would join gg.

The current costs are:

Lebara - 9p/min (both)

Lyca - 4p/min landline and 9p/min mobile

Vectone - 5p/min (both)

Gg has already beat them with cheap texting rates so it would be absolutely great if the calling rates could also drop too:smileyhappy:

Hope others like this idea too:smileyhappy:

Comments
by onlyfoolsandhorses on ‎28-12-2010 15:07

Cheaper than £1 per minute to Bangladesh would be appreciated

by mhoobag1 scholar on ‎28-12-2010 23:37

I realise this in NOT a duplicate idea but international calling has been discussed before as a goodybag add on.

gg have said in those cases:

Hiya, although this is under consideration, it is a hard one to implement. We want to keep giffgaff as simply as possible and any extra goody bag will add to the complexity of giffgaff. So we don't want to make any big changes for now, and as our prices are very good already there is little sting in calling abroad. Something for us to look at in the future.

Maybe visit the link below to give this idea kudos:

Link: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/International-Goodybag/idi-p/11722

Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4,006 members 2,771 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: