Ideas

Looking for something?

keep the ability to queue goody bags when recurring goody bags are introduced

by jon889 on ‎02-06-2012 20:58

Queuing goodybags is one of the unique selling points of GiffGaff, recurring goodybags are not a USP (in fact they are basically one month rolling contracts which most network do).

There is no technical reason that make queuing and recurring goodybags incompatible. So there should be no reason to remove them.

Hi guys - the day has arrived - queued goodybags has been brought back :smileyhappy:
Comments
by oldyorkie on ‎02-06-2012 23:48

@brulaw @solid -- to help you both out mateys:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innovation-Promotion/Re-occurring-goodybags/m-p/4004895#...

on 29-04-201212:14 Kim wrote:

Sorry for the slow updates on this one giffgaffers. We've been quite snowed in with operational fixes since the outage. We are currently testing recurring goodybags in our testing enviornments. This feature will be 'switchable' from the 10th of May however we want to allow a few more days for testing in the live enviornment before turning it on for everybody. I will catch-up with technology this week to give you a more accurate expected release date.

As per my previous post, we are taking into consideration your requests to bring queued goodybag back, however  this will not be happening from the day that recurring goodybags is launched. We will keep you updated on this one once recurring is launched.

by brulaw on ‎02-06-2012 23:55

Top man  Yorkie ......  Thanks ...... :smileyhappy:

by oldyorkie ‎03-06-2012 00:15 - edited ‎03-06-2012 00:16

No probs ... you're more than welcome :smileywink:

by bluemoonbaz on ‎04-06-2012 02:12
yeah i agree we need both options avail to users
by pete1138 on ‎30-06-2012 20:28

Hope giffgaff bring back queued goodybags soon, because if not, my wife, daughter and myself will be considering changing networks - We dont want to use bank cards to top up, we much prefer topping up by voucher and queueing the next goodybag that way.

Hope giffgaff listen :smileysad:

by jgirl123 on ‎30-06-2012 21:26

Response to post by oldyorkie 25/06/12 -Hear, hear you got it absolutely spot on. Very bad move GG! I got caught out because there was no email to warn me and I had not checked the blogs.  On top of that the flexibility to choose different bags was so great.  I have always used the voucher system because I have no other option.  It is hard enough that I have to borrow the use of a comp to topup and I do find it difficult at times without a £5 topup option but so far it was worth it - now I am not so sure.

by vrubin on ‎02-07-2012 07:38

Although I like the idea of recurring bags I still would like the option to queue one up, it would also be useful for other members of my family too.

by spacedayzee on ‎02-07-2012 08:35

I liked the idea that I could queue a goodybag, this was something that made me recommend giffgaff to lots of people.  I am not happy with the idea of being tied into one way of topping up and am having trouble buying a new goodybag with my balance.  This defeats the object of getting payback.

Please keep the ability to queue goodybags. :smileyhappy:

by rosebloom on ‎02-07-2012 11:17

please bring back stacking  soon

Enjoy giffgaff everyone.

by jackie93010 on ‎02-07-2012 11:35
The first comment you say recurring goodybags are like a one month rolling contract but how is queuing any different, the only difference I see is with recurring you don't need to remember to log on & add more goodies bags so surely that is an improvement! U can cancel the recurring goodie bag if you decide to change its just easier & makes more sense.
Announcements

Labels
Idea Statuses
Weekly Poll
If you had £1 billion, which luxury device would you get?
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:5,217 members 2,580 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: