News & Announcements

sensei
suppers_ready

Re: Blackberry details released

matt1111 wrote:

shoebgiffgaff wrote:
Dass greatt but doea anybody knoww the actuall release date for that add on?? Thanks

giffgaff have said they won't give a release data for BB support yet. You may think "why on earth?"

Answer to that is: giffgaff need to test it to make sure it's working and then give a date, rather than saying a date, having a techincal issue and it being drawn back again. giffgaff gave release dates previously and BB support wasn't able to come out.

This shows that they've learned from their mistakes (obvious one or not), but they would rather take their time, get things right, and release when the moment is right- logical really. 

This thread from the gaffer suggests that the BlackBerry support is fully functional. http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Blackberry-Launch-Update/td-p/2321773

The problem, as always, seems to be the system infrastructure that cannot cope with the demand. 

seer
styly

@suppers.. Yeah i suppose, i should know better
@kassie.. Sorry

It just amazes me that people will come to a thread with so many replies ABOUT the one thing they need information for, and just not read a single reply but just post 'is it working now..?'

A simple flick through the last few pages at least would be expected from everyone
"You can jail the Revolutionary, but you can never jail the Revolution"
MY GIFFGAFF FLYERS AND RECRUITING TIPS // NEW SIM ENVELOPE DESIGN - NO GLUE DOTS!!!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
kassie13

@styly yeah, i know it's not nice to be answering the same thing all the time, but there's no need to be that rude. furthermore I just posted it on my way to work, as I didnt have time to check all the different threads about BB. and in any case, in the last previous posts there was no proper info about when it's suppossed to be launch.

@suppers_ready thanks! :smileyhappy:
newcomer
kassie13

@styly I forgot! thank you for your having wasted your golden time complaining about my non-flicking through the 52 pages of comments. thanks!
seer
styly

Apologies again :smileysad: this is a friendly place, i didn't give that impression

Here's everything you could possibly need

**LATEST BLACKBERRY NEWS**

The latest update from giffgaff said they are hoping for a FEBRUARY release..

Until the official release, your BLACKBERRY MESSENGER will not work with giffgaff..
BUT
you CAN set up your BLACKBERRY BROWSER and your BLACKBERRY APPWORLD

Here's the STEP-BY-STEP guide, which also tells you whats best to do with your BBM:
http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Styly-s-NEW-BlackBerry-Guide/td-p/1764745

..latest updates found in the following thread:
http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Blackberry-Launch-Update-2/td-p/237596...

* the BlackBerry addon will only cost £3 extra but you WILL have to have an active goodybag present for data access purposes *

Styly
"You can jail the Revolutionary, but you can never jail the Revolution"
MY GIFFGAFF FLYERS AND RECRUITING TIPS // NEW SIM ENVELOPE DESIGN - NO GLUE DOTS!!!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
newcomer
mthack113

I would call it a Lucky Bag as you are lucky to get the service for this cheap price.
novice
giffgaffyas

I think:smileyvery-happy: the name should be GGM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
apprentice
katinafoot2

This company is hilarious. I no longer take anything gg say, seriously. News from giffgaff is as laughable as someone from Nigeria emailing me, and telling me I have inherited £120,000... or talktalk telling me that I (was) a "valued customer".

Sweet talk and marketing hype mean nothing, when you can't get it togther to deliver what's promised.

russell_
Topics: 38
Kudos: 70
Ideas: 6

katinafoot2 wrote:

This company is hilarious. I no longer take anything gg say, seriously. News from giffgaff is as laughable as someone from Nigeria emailing me, and telling me I have inherited £120,000... or talktalk telling me that I (was) a "valued customer".

Sweet talk and marketing hype mean nothing, when you can't get it togther to deliver what's promised.

I'm still very positive on giffgaff.  I have no complaints with my non-Blackberry service using it from abroad :-).

If you would like a SIM / microSIM (what's sent can be used both as a regular SIM or a iPhone compatible micro-SIM) with £5 FREE credit upon activation please click below:
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
as7861
Kudos: 3,511

This should be locked now :smileywink: 

As their update here -

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/Blackberry-the-wait-is-over/ba-p/2921675 

Of the blackberry release :smileywink: