News & Announcements

supasnail
Topics: 18
Kudos: 203

Re: Friday's Deal

Getting closer to the sort of offers I'd be interested in - alcohol! :smileywink:

Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
ilikenoodles

Yeah word to that 

what about us beer drinkers.

Im sorry guys but this deal week is a bit disapointing so far if you ask me 

£5 from prezzies wich is the most rediculesly over priced shop i have ever seen even with £5 off its shocking 

and mostly ammounts to free delivery for the cheapest item wich are keyrings that arnt worth £1 but cost £5 total rip off.

And wine? Cmon! What about the rest of us that dont walk around sniffing cielings all day and want a cool refreshing drink of cider or beer.

beginner
teapea

Thanks for providing so much info.
tim1974
Topics: 16
Kudos: 294

jay_uk wrote:
@rong42. Yeah i read the faq too. Does seem to me that there is no reocurring order, but why the registering of debit card?

They want to upsell you to Naked Wine Angel and keep taking £20 a month off your card so you keep going back for more.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
turkeyphant
Kudos: 566
Ideas: 23

GG please can you clarify the terms?

Also, when does the deal expire?
turkeyphant

Hmm, well I've found two of the cons already:

1) If ordering individual wines, you need to buy at least 12 before they let you check out. So that makes the minimum order £96 rather than £60 and if you're not buying plonk, closer to £150.

2) According to the terms, "Our £40 vouchers can be used against any case on our site worth £79.99 or more (excl. delivery, £4.99)" So the minimum order is actually £80 when buying cases not £60.

Has anyone actually figured out a way to use the £40 voucher on only £60 worth of wines?
supporter
mandesk

I just knew that one of these deals would be for wine. WHY.

The amount of Junk mail I get about cheap wine, through the door and on line....WHY.

As you can see I do not drink the stuff...WHY?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
novice
thejazzking

This is a pretty good deal actually - providing the wine is decent.

I just added six bottles of shiraz/tempranillo that took my fancy, that pushed it to £60.44. When I checked out, it only cost me £20.44 (plus delivery). There's no obligation to join the recurring thing. So it's a good way to sample wines at low cost - even if it is just a one off.

Even if you're only a little bit into wine, I'd recommend this offer (my fave one so far by the way!) and at £20 for six bottles, you're laughing! It's a pretty good way to ease yourself in.

radable
Topics: 75
Kudos: 352

just ordered  Benjamin Darnault Taster Pack, best of 2011 wined

GiffGaff will only  taste better now ;-)

PS: after you order, they immediatelty offer you £40 BACK to your account (!) - it's under a condition you subscibe to their Angel service [monthly fee £20 applies]  - then you save up to 50% on any order - kind of fair-play loyalty scheme.

Like giffgaff, they're trying to sell wines in a bit different way, i like that, great gg deal partner!

And sound like a very good deal for true wine connoisseurs..

free same day SIM/microSIM delivery within & around central london - fill the form and select: London - WC1, WC2....
turkeyphant

radable wrote:

just ordered  Benjamin Darnault Taster Pack, best of 2011 wined

GiffGaff will only  taste better now ;-)

PS: after you order, they immediatelty offer you £40 BACK to your account (!) - it's under a condition you subscibe to their Angel service [monthly fee £20 applies]  - then you save up to 50% on any order - kind of fair-play loyalty scheme.

Like giffgaff, they're trying to sell wines in a bit different way, i like that, great gg deal partner!

And sound like a very good deal for true wine connoisseurs..

Can you confirm that the terms saying "Our £40 vouchers can be used against any case on our site worth £79.99 or more (excl. delivery, £4.99)" is actually wrong then?