News & Announcements

former giff-staffer
vincent

Get giffgaff to 500, get 500 bonus points

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

With payback fast approaching we’d like to finish off the first 6 months with a bang!

We’d like to double the number of friend activations that we got last month – if you help us, we’ll give you 500 bonus points to say thanks for giving us a hand to grow giffgaff.

So here’s the deal, if our members get 500 friends to join giffgaff, everyone who had a friend activate their SIM in May will get 500 bonus points to say thanks for giving us a hand.

To order a SIM for a friend head here, we’ll pop a SIM in the post for you to hand to your friend next time you see them.

We’ll keep a tally online here – to see how we’re all getting along with reaching our community target

You’ll get this - as per normal:

- For each activation connection you’ll get 500 points

- Your friend will get £5 credit

Plus: If we reach 500 and one or more of your friends activated a sim you gave them, in May, you’ll get an extra 500 bonus points.

Note: the 500 bonus points for reaching target will be paid per member not per friend connection

I'll keep updating the picture in this post to reflect how many we already have.

Good luck!

Vincent

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VincentBoon
tutor
geekonthepc

Re: Get giffgaff to 500, get 500 bonus points

I like it. I'll be activating my mum's SIM later this week so with any luck I'll get a bonus 500! GO GIFFGAFFERS! :smileyhappy:

A little bit lost with your new network? Have a look at my handcrafted online manual - head over to the giffgaff bible. It explains everything you need to know. :smileyhappy:

That little star on the left can make my day :smileyhappy:. If I've said something that's useful, feel free to press it. Thank you. :smileyhappy:
hg
head honcho
hg

vincent wrote:

Plus: If we reach 500 and one or more of your friends activated a sim you gave them in May, you’ll get an extra 500 bonus points.

For the avoidance of doubt, could you please clarify whether that really, really means SIMS given in May, SIMS activated in May, or SIMS which were given and activated in May ?

You knew somebody was bound to ask, right ?

<< Sits back now to see who will be the first to explain that "his" friend's SIM only missed by one day and should be included because .....  :smileysurprised:  >>

hg

former giff-staffer
vincent

[ Edited ]

Friend sims activated in May.

Doesn't matter when they were ordered. Quite clear in the post right? Should I bold it in the announcement as well?

hg
head honcho
hg

vincent wrote:

Doesn't matter when they were ordered. Quite clear in the post right? Should I bold it in the announcement as well?

Ty m'lud.

There are bound to be other questions following so I would say "Yeah", embolden it there as well.  Good plan  :smileyhappy:

hg

contributor
ethani99

Sweet!!! :smileyhappy:

I've a few mates activating their SIM's this week so a bonus 500 points on top of their activating bonus points is a great idea mate, happy days! :smileywink:

Cheers,

Ethani99.... :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Kudos: it's a giff and gaff thing so click the star peeps! :smileytongue: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
counsellor
danielclo1il
Mobile Phone: iPhone 4 32GB White

i've given a fair few sims out but none of them have been bloody activated :smileysad:

Thanks
Dann

former giff-staffer
vincent

hg wrote:

vincent wrote:

Ty m'lud.

There are bound to be other questions following so I would say "Yeah", embolden it there as well.  Good plan  :smileyhappy:

hg

All done :smileyhappy:

supporter
jamie
Mobile Phone: Blackberry 9360

Does it count from the start of this month? or from today?

Thanks,
Jamie.
I'm not going to use this space to beg.
tutor
geekonthepc

[ Edited ]

Start of the month I think, as Vincent has his special magic computer with all the people who activated this month and who referred them.

A little bit lost with your new network? Have a look at my handcrafted online manual - head over to the giffgaff bible. It explains everything you need to know. :smileyhappy:

That little star on the left can make my day :smileyhappy:. If I've said something that's useful, feel free to press it. Thank you. :smileyhappy: