News & Announcements

handy giff-staffer
clairekav

How to get help

[ Edited ]

If you've got a question that you’re in a quandary about – there might already be answer for your question:

1) Search your question: the first step to solving your query in a hurry, enter your question or key words in the search box and it’ll return the best matches we’ve got:

giffgaff answers’ are the giffgaff FAQ's 

- Ask the community’ is where other members have put up questions and posted answers

If it’s close but no cigar, pose your question to the community:

2) Ask someone else: you’ve got two options, ask other members or if it is a private question relating to your account post it to one of our Customer Service Agents.

- Ask the community post your question up on the giffgaff forum. This is where members will be able to tackle your question.

- Ask an agent’ if your question relates specifically to your your account (ie billing query, porting your number), you can send a private message to an agent. You’ll be asked to enter details relating to your query. Please note, you'll only be able to see this link once you've activated your SIM - if you've not yet activated/ having trouble seeing the link head here to contact us.

Help the next person out:

3) Rate your answer: Let us know how handy your help was, which will help us and members be more helpful

- In the forum within 'Ask the community', when someone gives you the right answer, mark the post as ‘accepted solution’ which helps the next that comes along out. Also it gives your helper extra payback points  

- 'giffgaff answers' each have a rate this answer at the bottom. To help us help others get their answers faster, we keep an eye on the ratings and take note of any comments you add to your rating as well.

Note: If someone has answered your question in 'Ask the community', please mark it as 'accepted solution’, then we know you're sorted
novice
theyseemetrolling

Re: How to get help

I see
novice
theyseemetrolling

Clairkat i need help from you please to get onto giffgaf. Its difficult. I want a mico sim for my iphon i ask but it never came here. With 3 i tell them on the phone. I would like a mico sim. It came then but on gifgff no it didnt. Thanks
maestro
commsyeo

theyseemetrolling wrote:
Clairkat i need help from you please to get onto giffgaf. Its difficult. I want a mico sim for my iphon i ask but it never came here. With 3 i tell them on the phone. I would like a mico sim. It came then but on gifgff no it didnt. Thanks

@theyseemetrolling - please follow http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Join-Considering-giffgaff/Want-someone-to-send-you-a-Micro-SIM-card... to order a micro-SIM from another member.

CY

ajh94
Topics: 105
Kudos: 240

I thought you get an option whether you want a SIM or Micro SIM when you order?

Give Kudos if my post was useful & Click Accept As Solution to let us know your query is solved!

Order a free SIM with £5 free credit here!Order a free iPhone 4 MicroSIM with £5 free credit here!

Smartphone Guides: iPhone - Android - Blackberry   Useful Links: Payback Bands - Educators

chaperon
ncfc11

giffgaff do not offer micro sims

gdp
Topics: 4
Kudos: 101

Some members may offer micro SIMs via their signatures, and they will be posted out from them personally.

enigma
jamesdn

gdp wrote:

Some members may offer micro SIMs via their signatures, and they will be posted out from them personally.

commsyeo's advice above is best

coach
ryaneberry

the ask the community part in the community is very very quick to reply

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
newcomer
tomasimonaandreea

Re: Internet connection on HTC Touch HD

Hello, 

My intrnet connection on HTC Touch HD is not working. Can somebody help me with the proper settings? 

Thanks

Simo