News & Announcements

ivinsp
Topics: 45
Kudos: 536

Re: Introduce yourself to the community!

Thought I'd say hello, just joined gg with my 2nd phone number ported from 3 (main number is with o2) but debating whether I should stick with you guys for all my mobile service or stick with o2

Have a nokia 5800 atm

I do like the community/forums etc and the added extras like call waiting/diversion that is not offered on o2 payg

If I've been of help please click the STAR :smileyhappy:
if your query is resolved please click "Set as best answer"

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
trainee
gadgyt

Feet are up, N900 in hand, just waiting for you to put the kettle on :smileyhappy:

If only I was given the opportunity to review some of the latest and greatest gadgets Vincent, but I'm no millionaire so I am unable to afford all the stuff I would love to try. I do like reading and comparing though and am often asked by my family and friends for recommendations.

2010 is going to be a great year for new tech and converged devices and I can't wait.

Hopefully, when I've recommended enough friends and family to giffgaff and contributed on the forums, I will be able to buy myself a nice little gadget. :smileyvery-happy:

Topics: 56
Kudos: 179
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 3

[ Edited ]

How rude of me I've been a founder menber of this forum almost since day 1. And I've not introduced myself.

Well here goes....

My name is Phil (aka phil8715) I live in Rishton which is small village between Blackburn & Accrington in East Lancashire.

I live with my partner Ursula ( aka borobabe). I am into all things mobile having had other 200 different models my latest being the Apple iPhone 3gs.

I'm currently unemployed seeking work, I've just finished my 1st year at college yesterday. I am trying to get the world of mobile phones in employment.

Away from mobile phones I love other bits of tech, reading, I support Burnley FC who were relegated from the premier league on the last day of the season back to the championship. I am really looking forward to watching England in this World cup.

I also like to travel I've been to Austrailia, Singapore, Germany, Spain, France, Cyprus, Rhodes, Norway, Demmark, Holland, and Ireland. I love watching and playing snooker as well as playing on my Nintendo DS Lite,my fave game is all things Bejeweled.

I like to alsp particpate in online forums such as this one,and other include 3g forums and What mobile forums. I also like Borobabe did some broadcasting 1st on Hospital  Radio then on Preston FM where I gained a qualfication in radio production and broadcasting. I actually interviewed a snooker star called Ian McCulloch from Preston where we talked about the state of world snooker.

My favourite website is of course Facebook and Giffgaff. If you want to add me as a friend on Facebook Phil Graham my profile pic is of Mr t

Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
hellfirehound

Standard Greeting!

Hello everyone,

Im Hellfirehound (but me mum calls me Kenny), im a 32 year old dad of one.  I literally just found GG today (courtesy of the July edition of PC Pro) so I've signed up for me free sim and cant wait to get rid of that bloody Three network!

I run a part time music video channel called The Cheesy Chips Happy Walk Home Show (dont ask) playing wierd and wonderful music vids from way back when,and I'm an avid Tweeter.

I look forward to being part of the family.

Cheers

Kenny

newcomer
weerick

Re: Standard Greeting!

Hey Folks,

I'm Wee Rick. I'm a happy go Lucky Rock n Roll fan from Scotland. I decided to try out Giff Gaff after being let down by yet another big network who insist on hiding as many charges as they possibly can. I'm hoping GG to be a refreshing break from this.

I am self employed, Booking UK Tours for up and coming bands and i am a father of one.

Look forward to getting to know most of you better on this here forum!

All the best,,

Rick,,

trainee
gadgyt

Hi newbie giffgaffers, welcome aboard.

Hi all!

Welcome to GiffGaff and thanks for joining - we look forward to hearing about you and helping each other out!

May the Force be with you.

Don't forget to mark the post you feel answers your question as the solution by hitting the 'Accept as Solution' button! :smileyhappy:

Follow us on Twitter: @churchofjediism
Web: www.ChurchOfJediism.org.uk
apprentice
colin

Hi everyone,

My name is Josh (despite the username), 15

I joined Giffgaff on the 25th of November when I saw an article on CNet and I thought that looks cool I'll give it a shot. Turns out to have been a fantastic decision.

I do Parkour and Freerunning and like to work with computers although I am a bit of a noob

I'll try to help out where I can :smileyvery-happy:

Hope I've helped :smileyhappy:
beginner
pav78

Hi

My name is Pav, i came across Giffgaff purely by accident as i was quite happy with O2... the unlimited internet and pay as you go flexibility is a great for me :smileyhappy:

aspirant
robbie28

@weerick - welcome, and thanks for making the leap of faith to giffgaff, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, and you won't find any hidden charges here

@hellfirehound - great to have you here, and can you tell me what was it in PC Pro that talked about giffgaff  - didn't think we'd run any ads in that mag (I also used to work for the company that published Pro , so have a fondness for it :smileyhappy:

@colin/josh - thanks for being a pioneer, and glad you feel you made a good decision. Any  vids of you freerunning?

Robbie Hearn
Chief of Member Experience at giffgaff
Use #gghelp on twitter to find and answer giffgaff questions