News & Announcements

grand master
trudiw

Re: Introducing...our new Micro Sims!

So you say you are using up the old sims Craig, does that mean you are sending the old sims out still but using a new warehouse to send them from ?
chaperon
leonc888

thats what it looks like trudiw

i have about 50 sim left and im debating weather to try to make them last.

thanks craig for the updates :smileyhappy:
Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
khairul
Kudos: 2,795

@Craig_t

Does that mean that, from next week, not all friend SIMs are going to be hybrid - rather some old and some new?
Click here to order a giffgaff standard/Micro/Nano SIM and get £5 EXTRA CREDIT free with your first top-up! UK first class & international delivery available
turkeyphant
Kudos: 566
Ideas: 23

Please use them all rather than waste them.

dabbler
mkcol

Well I'm down to 8 SIMs which I've cut down for microSIM sending.

Wonder when the microgaff facility will be switched off - I don't wanna end up with a pile of SIMs I'll prob hardly ever use/distribute.  Any ideas?

jaygb1982
Topics: 151
Kudos: 744
Ideas: 22

mkcol wrote:

Well I'm down to 8 SIMs which I've cut down for microSIM sending.

Wonder when the microgaff facility will be switched off - I don't wanna end up with a pile of SIMs I'll prob hardly ever use/distribute.  Any ideas?

Next week apparently...

They have ran a successful trial with "friend" sims and are opening up the new distribution channel to other SIM order types next week.

I'd say we're looking at days NOT weeks before this transition has completed.

cgf
pathfinder
cgf

[ Edited ]

rochessel wrote:
All Members have always been able to offer micro sims! So let's not make this into something it isn't. Microgaff was open to everyone for a long time and I wish it still was but this is not a place to act bitter and twisted!

Gg is changing a great deal and the community's involvement seems to be getting less and less...

No it wasn't. It was a closed club with any questions about joining going unanswered. They didn't want any new people in. And they wouldn't rotate those who'd been in there for a while. So happy to see it go. and I wasn't the only member asking questions who green ignored. So how do I get a proper sim replacement with no or little loss of service?
northernnoel
Topics: 27
Kudos: 318
Ideas: 10

cgf wrote:

rochessel wrote:
All Members have always been able to offer micro sims! So let's not make this into something it isn't. Microgaff was open to everyone for a long time and I wish it still was but this is not a place to act bitter and twisted!

Gg is changing a great deal and the community's involvement seems to be getting less and less...

No it wasn't. It was a closed club with any questions about joining going unanswered. They didn't want any new people in. And they wouldn't rotate those who'd been in there for a while. So happy to see it go. and I wasn't the only member asking questions who green ignored. So how do I get a proper sim replacement with no or little loss of service?

sigh... here we go again...

Get a free giffgaff Sim
cgf
pathfinder
cgf

[ Edited ]
What? Correcting a wrongly informed post. One thing im not is a liar :smileywink:
khairul
Kudos: 2,795

@cgf

What rochessel actually said is that Microgaff WAS open and she WISHES THAT IT REMAINED like that, i.e. it was closed off later. So she didn't say anything wrong.

To answer your question: if the replacement SIM procedure remains as it is, then you will have to be without service from the moment you ordered it until you activate it.
Click here to order a giffgaff standard/Micro/Nano SIM and get £5 EXTRA CREDIT free with your first top-up! UK first class & international delivery available