News & Announcements

matt1111
Topics: 153
Kudos: 1,214

Re: Introducing...our new Micro Sims!

jjstack3000 wrote:
Cool but noooooooooo for us microgaffers

I wouldn't say so. If you order SIMs from your link, cut them yourself then essentially you're to be earning points. I suspect that giffgaff could do order links for members so that they distribute micro SIMs that way. 

Just because giffgaff has a problem doesn't mean everyone else is...
Follow me on twitter: @iMattDroid93. Say hello or if you want to have a chat then by all means :smileyhappy:
XBL: Fartmonster93
pjr

@ rochessel

Excuse me? Please don't insult me by calling me bitter and twisted! Who do you think you are? People may well have been able to send microsims but the majority weren't being spoon fed recruits. The fact is. microgaff were getting the lions share of the MicroSim recruits whereas the majority of members weren't. Nothing bitter and twisted about that Just a fact. At least now ALL members will be able to benefit from offering microsims rather than a select few. Maybe this announcement hasn't gone down too well with you
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
liamwli
Topics: 596
Kudos: 704
Ideas: 72

pjr wrote:
@ rochessel

Excuse me? Please don't insult me by calling me bitter and twisted! Who do you think you are? People may well have been able to send microsims but the majority weren't being spoon fed recruits. The fact is. microgaff were getting the lions share of the MicroSim recruits whereas the majority of members weren't. Nothing bitter and twisted about that Just a fact. At least now ALL members will be able to benefit from offering microsims rather than a select few. Maybe this announcement hasn't gone down too well with you

This news has made my day seem pointless.

pinkcalculator

Stamps expire in a year ? Or envelopes ? New to me
Get a free giffgaff Sim
rochessel
Kudos: 1,641

Pjr! As I said I wished and hoped it to continue to be open to everyone! And it was statement to everyone not particularly to you! As i thought it's all going to get nasty again and frankly I am sick of that!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

helper
joallen36

What a good idea :smileywink:

mastermind
trudiw

pinkcalculator wrote:
Stamps expire in a year ? Or envelopes ? New to me

Well the stamps don't expire, maybe the gum on the envelope gets less sticky or maybe he means the sims !

rookie
ewaht

[ Edited ]

+1

Now everyone can benefit from the payback spread as should have been the case..

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
rochessel
Kudos: 1,641

I think he meant the sims
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

craig_t
Topics: 47
Kudos: 680

rochessel wrote:
All Members have always been able to offer micro sims! So let's not make this into something it isn't. Microgaff was open to everyone for a long time and I wish it still was but this is not a place to act bitter and twisted!

Gg is changing a great deal and the community's involvement seems to be getting less and less...

Hey rochessel,

Agree totally on the top part. All members have always been able to offer microsims if they wished.

In terms of community involvement getting less and less, we'd love to hear your thoughts in general in the "giffgaff is changing" contribute thread.

This work on Micro Sims is actually enabling a lot more giffgaffers to be able to get involved in distributing microsims, more easily. So - in a way, it's actually increasing the amount of people who can get involved you could say.

--craig

-Into The West-

Play League of Legends free