News & Announcements

craig_t
Topics: 47
Kudos: 707

Re: Introducing...our new Micro Sims!

rong42 wrote:

can we get any pictures of this amazing Tron-like warehouse? (i know its doubtful, but i like Tron)

Sadly we actually can't rong!

It's a top secret place. Well, that and a confidentiality agreement. And the sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.

In all honesty, the supplier won't allow us we think. I'll certainly ask though.

If anyone wants to try do an artist's impression in Paint and share it here of course, that'd always be interesting...

--craig

-Into The West-

Play League of Legends free
craig_t
Topics: 47
Kudos: 707

nerakb wrote:

Does this mean one sim fits all phones without the sim having to be cut down for the likes of iphones?

Can these sims be ordered from our banners/affiliate links?

Yes and yes.

The first yes is a naturally quantified one though.

if you manage to find a phone that doesn't take a normal sized sim at largest, then of course it won't fit.

But these should fit most "normal" phones, smart phones and of course iPhone for the Micro Sims.

--craig

-Into The West-

Play League of Legends free
pinkcalculator

If we are talking about sims expiring then to be honest that's not really an issue as they haven't cost the members to receive them so still no worries
Get a free giffgaff Sim
chaperon
leonc888

I agree with you rochessel!

All the non microgaffers will be smiling and bet they think there orders will increase lol
Need a sim FAST i will send first class post any sim type just send me a Private Message.
Also will deliver by hand in local areas (Tameside, Stockport, Wilmslow and surrounding areas as I travel these daily)
liamwli
Topics: 596
Kudos: 713
Ideas: 72

pinkcalculator wrote:
If we are talking about sims expiring then to be honest that's not really an issue as they haven't cost the members to receive them so still no worries

Well, its annoying for me, and the stamps cost an absolute fortune, and are going to go to waste!

rookie
ewaht

liamwli wrote:

pinkcalculator wrote:

Well, its annoying for me, and the stamps cost an absolute fortune, and are going to go to waste!

Ebay

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
pjr

rochessel wrote:
Pjr!.......As i thought it's all going to get nasty again and frankly I am sick of that!
Exactly and having a clique who were benefiting more than the rest of the community members went a long way to causing that. At least now it will be open to ALL members. That is unless giffgaff let it happen all over again when the nano sims come onto the scene!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
rochessel
Kudos: 1,670

Craig - Cool I will take a look. It's good gg will be offering microsims, i am just sick of the bad attitude from both sides of the coin i guess my comment was perceived the wrong way! But i always wanted microgaff to be open to all and many of us all feel the same so why should we recieve such backstabbing from those who sadly wasnt lucky enough to apply to join at the right time?
So i take it the pay back cut roamers arn't true then? There has been a great deal of talk since gg started advertising the gg will become less and less run by the community.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

pjr

>This work on Micro Sims is actually enabling a lot more giffgaffers to be able to get involved in distributing microsims, more easily. So - in a way, it's actually increasing the amount of people who can get involved you could say.<

Exactly, and that can only be a good thing.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
pinkcalculator

He can't eBay for various reasons but you might use quite a few before the event and there are other ways like the yahoo groups if you got them on a deal at a good price then you can make your money and possibly more back
Get a free giffgaff Sim