News & Announcements

piplisa
Topics: 27
Kudos: 360

Re: Spread the word and get 100 bonus points + be in to win bonus credit as well, offer ends Friday

great for spreading the word:smileyhappy:

I do not do face book, so miss out on this one:smileysad:

o well.

can not win them all.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
pioneer
da1000

Re: Spread the word and get 100 bonus points + be in to win bonus credit as well, offer ends Friday

Not been on fb in ages i suppose ill have to log on now then :smileyvery-happy:

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

contributor
dylz312

Oh come on... It's only 100 Payback points = £1 are people without facebook that bothered?

Let me remind everyone that extra goodybag minutes have been added through Facebook because people have liked the GG page, so does that mean that the people who didn't like the Facebook page shouldn't get the extra minutes, you won't complain about the extra minutes, but complain about getting 100 Payback points, seriously?

Not aimed at anyone in particular just a general statement.

Nice one GG :smileyhappy:

beginner
shamengb

updated my fb status.  Fingers crossed!  I'll be lucky to get just one but it's worth a go.

dtopping
Topics: 39
Kudos: 180

Awesome, I know it you reiterate it a few times but is it ONLY Facebook statuses that are counted or is it anywhere inside Facebook? (Friends wall posts, messages, notes etc)
scholar
canary1

All that effort for 100 points = £1 is it worth it?

emilina

dylz312 wrote:

Oh come on... It's only 100 Payback points = £1 are people without facebook that bothered?

Let me remind everyone that extra goodybag minutes have been added through Facebook because people have liked the GG page, so does that mean that the people who didn't like the Facebook page shouldn't get the extra minutes, you won't complain about the extra minutes, but complain about getting 100 Payback points, seriously?

Actually dylz, I was disappointed that I couldn't take part in the GG like think. If I could I would, but I didn't want to join facebook. Same with the twitter scheme.

My grumble is not the fact I'm missing out on 100 points per order (although every little counts) it's that I like being an active member of giffgaff, but so far I've not been able to participate in any of the promotions that have been run since I joined because, for reasons of my own, I refuse to partake in social network.

Feels a little bit like I'm a second class member.

For a free sim sent via 1st class post usually same day PM me
enigma
jamesdn

@emilina there's regularly promotions for those of us without Facebook, such as the frequent £5 extra credit for friend activations as well as competitions such as the current photography contest. Lots of payback up for grabs there!
contributor
dylz312

emilina wrote:

dylz312 wrote:

Actually dylz, I was disappointed that I couldn't take part in the GG like think. If I could I would, but I didn't want to join facebook. Same with the twitter scheme.

My grumble is not the fact I'm missing out on 100 points per order (although every little counts) it's that I like being an active member of giffgaff, but so far I've not been able to participate in any of the promotions that have been run since I joined because, for reasons of my own, I refuse to partake in social network.

Feels a little bit like I'm a second class member.

I can understand that, but GG relies heavily on online promotion, with Facebook being a breeding ground for advertisers (there's over 500 Million active facebook users) its one of the few avenues they can take, How about having a friend post your personal order link on their facebook page? I'm sure it would work the same way!

But GG are never going to dramtically favour anybody, they legally couldn't. I could understand if they were offering 1000 Points for instance.

GG added a load of minutes to their Goodybags, they didn't have to do that as not everyone has facebook, but they roll it out to everyone.

What else can they do? Implement costly websites and competitions?

Anyway, not having a pop just defending GG :smileywink:

phenomenon
aandms

@dylz its not about the 100 points, or the chance to win credit, its the fact giffgaff keep doing these offers thats only open to people with facebook/twitter which alienates the rest of the community. Afterall i thought giffgaff was all about its community not just those with twitter/facebook
Get a free Giffgaff SimOr for a giffgaff hybrid sim (for all phones inc iphone 4, 4S and ipad) , also with £5 free credit but sent 1st class, fill in this form