Service Updates

beginner
pataan

Re: Blackberry add-on issues

omg! i cant believe that! this morning i had a loss of £1.93 out f my balance, my bbms not working, i have literally 0pence in my account! i am pissed! just contacted an agent, i understand the problems happeneing with giff gaff but i dont understand why money is being taken out of peoples accounts!
newcomer
mindyana_jones

woodyuk, i'm expecting similar problems...i just want my money back for this months goodybag and the bb add on so i can move to another provider ASAP. there's just too many issues with giffgaff and not enough ACTUAL help.
newcomer
big_jay

i have also been having same problem and just emailed them asking for how long b4 BIS is up and running or my £13 back.after 3 days of waiting for a reply i get one back saying "it is you phone that has the problem, not giffgaff" but yet the 2 different sims each a different network both work on it with BIS. looked at all the FAQ and done everything on the giffgaff site. 

and then to be told it MY phone.

not very happy with this service, or lack of should i say

lil_jatt
Topics: 4
Kudos: 1
Best Answers: 0

I've got a BlackBerry and wasn't aware of the situation when I bought my goodbag with the BB add on, I am patient but its half term and if I don't have BIS it means no FB, BBM and even WhatsApp so it'll test my patience to say the least.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer
big_jay

you can still get whatsapp. just DL'd it

lil_jatt
Topics: 4
Kudos: 1
Best Answers: 0

I've done the other way using the APN settings to get my AppWorld working, re-downloading WhatsApp now.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
beginner
jawzpro

thanks for the update.

giffgaff - An old scottish word for Mutual Giving
newcomer
nakmuay

well, my phone has finally started using BIS. Got a weird text saying i could add the BB addon for £3 even though i had it. Just removed the apn settings and then did a battery pull and hey presto, everythings working fine now.
newcomer
sophiemazz

Thanks Nakmuay, I got the same text, everything worked after the battery pull.

newcomer
xxmalti91xx

which way did you use 

have you got bbm and the bb emails settings??